Elijah Moore Requests a Trade

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJFOREVER, Oct 20, 2022.

1. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Teams in the same conference makes trades all the time. Am I missing something? Didn't we just get James Robinson from the Jaguars who are in the AFC?

KingRoach likes this.
  2. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Youve been making too much sense lately. 1st you point out the JD is trash (who drafts a qb that doesn’t fit your system/ trash does) and now you’ve opened my mind to how MiLF should change his offensive scheme and play call to make sure we get our unused 2020 draft pick on the field. 2 much ¢ s/

bicketybam likes this.
  3. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

True but the Jets did not give them a player.

4. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

I said for low draft pick. Like trading Moore or Simms for a draft pick bro.

5. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

Wrong day for me to defend ZW, and maybe I’m overly critical of Elijah, but did anyone see what he said after the game?

“I don’t even know. I couldn’t even tell you. I don’t get the ball. I don’t know.” — full quote from Elijah Moore.

This after he didn’t give any real answer questions about wanting out. I get he’s frustrated today and idk why they even had him out there if they were gonna limit his playing time. But presumably they still aren’t thrilled with him, I don’t see how answers like that help.

6. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Can you blame him, if you weren't going to target him at all, you may as well have punished him by inactivating for a week etc

wewantsapp likes this.
  7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

The guy is right. MLF doesn't like him and won't put packages in to get him the ball. As long as MLF is the Jet OC, Moore ain't seeing the ball. You can only kiss so much ass before you just say "fck it" and move on.. Moore I think is there..

IDFjet likes this.
  8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

He wanted out, presumably because he wasn't touching the ball. Then today, he barely plays and doesn't touch the ball. I'm not expecting great answers from Moore today. It's not a good answer, but he wants to be traded or get the ball, and neither is happening, so he's clearly not happy.

Brook! and IDFjet like this.
  9. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Some think that’s because of Zach, but it has shit all to do with Zach and everything to do with MLF game plan.if we were going to emphasize the pass, what better opportunity than to give Zach some help with slot and screen opportunities with Moore. And quite frankly, I don’t blame him, although I wish he would keep those comments for the team.

10. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I think his lack of playtime could mean JD has an offer he's going to accept and didn't want to spoil it with an injury.

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

It’s a fair point but I would think the opposite would be the case.

they’d get him the ball to showcase him to get the bids up. It’s already selling “low”.

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Smells like Moore is on his way out and may be some big body OL is on his way in.

Borat and BleedJetsGreen1981 like this.
  13. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to pretend I support his drama, but the reporters asked him the same exact question 48 times. So I'm not sure what else he could say.

That said, if we take MLF at face value, and it's water under the bridge, why did this man have 10 snaps? I definitely don't support a "me" attitude, but don't say one thing, and then do another. They should have used Moore today, but instead they didn't.

I really miss coaches like Parcells. If you crossed him or broke his trust, he let it be known. I know it's a different mentality with players today, but how effective is publicly saying one thing, and then doing another. If anything, this situation may just get worse. I would not be surprised if Moore is dealt by Wednesday.

BleedJetsGreen1981 and K'OB like this.
  14. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

The big issue for me with trading Moore is that you're trading him at his lowest possible value.

But if Kadarius Toney gets a 3rd and a 6th, maybe we could get a 2 for Moore. A lot of it depends if they actually believe in Mims.

ouchy likes this.
  15. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Wishful thinking but I like it--its hard to watch this melodrama

16. Stevied

No chance, guys who are about to be traded don’t play as teams run scared on an injury blowing it up.

IDFjet likes this.
  17. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Ya--and if you do play the guy you get him the ball to up his value so you're right.

Stevied likes this.
  18. Stevied

Believe me, I wish I was wrong.

19. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

I bought a Moore jersey a couple weeks ago bc his was the only Jersey they sold at the shop in my club section.

Today there were 0 Moore Jerseys in the shop.

20. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping so too. Then maybe Zach has more time to throw and stops running backward and lofting the ball to defenders.

LAJet likes this.