Dragon Age 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jets_fan_in_fishtown, Mar 6, 2011.

1. 624

624 Banned

They have to be, who would move there voluntarily?

2. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

Paypal... I doubt someone is gonna jerk you for $15 or a game that isn't being played.

3. 624

624 Banned

^ Yeah I didn't have any fear of that, just whatever's easiest.

4. zepallica

zepallica New Member

Now that I've gotten into the second act the game is starting to develop some personality and is improving drastically, the world still seems bland and I hate how they've copy pasted most of the codex entries from origins; but your companions' backstories and the main quests are interesting enough.
    Combat is even getting more challenging thank god, seems like Elem/primal/healing are the only 3 mage trees worth a damn though.

5. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

I am enjoying the story, especially the progression and how decisions carry over to the new era. It's not origins like I said, but no game is.

Only annoying things to me are the companion armor bs, the dialog tree (preferred knowing the whole text), and the way enemies appear out of thin air. In origins there was a set number of enemies visible and you could approach it appropriately. In this game,especiaplly on hard or nightmare, you're often overwhelmed by randomly spawning/wall climbing enmies.

6. zepallica

zepallica New Member

The story is picking up, and yeah restricting companions armor is a decision that baffles me. I also agree about combat, it feels less tactical and more like just fighting back waves of weaker enemies. I actually really like the dialogue trees though, sarcasm is a welcomed branch.