dolphins vs pats

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jesterjetman, Sep 27, 2010.

1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Pats - Great offense, bad defense
    Dolphins - Solid offense, solid defense(but severely overrated after first 2 weeks...they are no where near a top D.)

I think they're very close. I still fear the Pats more. Maybe it's because I live in FL but I just can't root for Miami. I love seeing them lose.

2. ........

........ Trolls

My answer is the same as every time they meet. Root for a gas explosion or a dirty bomb.

3. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Until Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady retire or change teams, I'll be rooting for the Dolphins.

4. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

This makes sense, and I guess I agree. What is also true is that a Miami loss will be devastating for them, since in a real sense a loss goes a remarkably long way in eliminating them from contention, even after only 4 games. If they lose next week they will have lost both of their home games against their two main division rivals, and (assuming a win by the Jets over Buffalo) will find themselves having to win two tough road games in the cold (December 12 late afternoon in New Jersey, January 2 in Foxboro) to recover while already being 1 1/2 games behind. It won't be impossible, of course, but it will be extremely difficult for the Dolphins to win the division that way.

5. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

i'd give both of them a 'W' if we could some how factor in a 3rd straight loss by the giants

6. AlToon4prez

AlToon4prez Member

My 2nd favorite team is whoever plays the Patriots.

Miami usually plays the Pats tough and I think the Dolphins offense can have it's way with the Pats defense. NE has a lot of weapons but Miamis defense is usually no slouch.

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Pats to win, because they'll have a much harder schedule than the Fins coming up.

Miami will lose those game while the Pats will lose to the harder teams on their schedule.

#27 NDmick, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  8. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Doesn't really matter as long as the Jets take care of the Bills. 3-0 in the division with no Revis, Pace and Holmes would be absolutely huge.

9. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

Can't we just give them both a second place trophy...

10. grayburn

grayburn Member

Screw the patriots. I would love to see them fall out of contention early. I am worried about the bills next week though, I hate the "easy" divisional games.

11. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

one team has tom brady, and the other doesn't. so i want the team who does NOT have tom brady to win.

12. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Sixty thousand faggots in the stand or one massive faggot in the pocket? Tough call.

13. jetsmetsfan

jetsmetsfan New Member

Ya know Miami is a bunch of fakers. I always seem to remember Miami getting off to really good starts but as we get to the last few games Miami seems to flop wasn't there a time when they went like 2 years not winning a game in December

14. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

LOL. Well put. I hope they beat the hell out of each other.

NE's defense is fucking pathetic though, Henne and co. could have their way with them.

15. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I predict they won't play. When Tom and Chad go out for the coin toss they will start a triple kiss with Hochuli. All 3 will leave with BB in tow as he manipulates Henne's forehead.

Or Pats win in a beatdown. 38-17