Dolphins fan checks in on the AFC East

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Love, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

I think De-Nile is a river in the Everglades because it's Fish Fans who living there! It's not the Bills or the Jets Miami has to beat to win the division, it's the Pats, the team that's won 3 of the last 5 Super Bowls.

The only way the Fish win the AFCE is if the Pats tank like the Bills and Jets did last year, and the only way I see that happening is if Brady goes down for the season. They might have a shot at the WC, but I think that's probably still just out of reach.

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

With the absurdity thats going on up in Buffalo this off season...and the Jets in their first year of rebuilding, you make a good point. IF..IF...the Pats have a down year because of injuries or whatever..this division is up for grabs and the Dolphins are in a better position than the Bills or Jets. Thats on paper of course...which means nothing really.

If the Pats struggle...there will be a surprise winner from the AFC East...a winner that will go one and out probably.

3. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

What unrealistic expectations would that be?? Seems to me if a Dolphin fans doesn't think we take a step backwards you Jet fans think we have unrealistic expectations.

4. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

K.........

5. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Whens the last time the Jets accomplished anything???? 1969, Doesn't stop you from running your mouth!!

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Well I did explain this already but thinking your team is gonna win the division with the amount of questions the Dolphins have is being unrealistic. Not to mention they are in the same division as a team that has won 3 out 5 SBs.. It is the Patriots in the AFCE and everyone else is in a different class. The Dolphins have a long way to go to reach that level.

7. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Like I said unless every post from a fin fan is "ahh darn, we are gonna be worse then last year" you Jet fans don't want to read it. I would also add if the Jets go 9-7 in their first year under Mangini there is no way on earth you Jet fans will be thinking 07 will be a step backwards, NO FRIKIN WAY!!!!!!. You just keep trying as hard as you can to tear the fins down because you can't deal with the fact that the Dolphins are in a position to improve and have the talent to do so.

8. Attackett

How many times has winning the division been mentioned in this thread? I couldn't care less about the fins, they don't worry me one bit.. There will never be a Joey Harrington led team playing in the playoffs..

9. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

10. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

So then please explain why... with better QB's, WR's, DB's, Olinemen and Coaching a full year with Saban's system and what he expects and six game winning streak to end the season to build confidence off of, we can't be realistic in thinking we are going to improve?? We always play the Pats tough in both places. So if it came down to the final game between the fins and Pats we have a great chance to win it. So why are we not allowed to believe we will improve?? I'll tell you why, because we're not Jet fans, and if the tables were turned you'd be the ones with the expectations and we would be the one with the question marks like in 04', it's that simple.

11. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

She's hot!!!

12. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Wow thats a shocker!!!! I can tell which division rival you hate the most, and after all isn't that the real reason for the negativity towards the Fins and your refusal to accept reality. We see it, it's obvious.

13. WesleyWuzTheMan

WesleyWuzTheMan New Member

It seems to me FeelThePain's logic stream is as follows: "We're going to win the division because we had a good year last year, and how can you disagree? You all are Jets fans, and the Jets suck."

If it's just a case of measuring your team's greatness by ragging on fans of teams that are decidedly not, FeelThePain is cheating himself of the opportunity to take his case to the Lions fan board, where he can crown the Fins 2007 Super Bowl champs.

14. Attackett

You have huge questions with your QB position, huge questions with your D. Your Rb has never carried a full load in his life. Your best player was just suspended for a full year. I do believe the Fins got themselves a good HC but the talent is just not there for a playoff run. The meaningless 6 game win streak to finish the season doesn't carry over ya know? They start 0-0 like everyone else. Like I said, it is still the Pats on one level and the rest on another level..

15. Attackett

Well it is true that I hate the Fins more than any team in the division but that has nothing to do with the fact that they are just niot that talented and are a long way from being a playoff team..

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

When's the last time the Dolphins accomplished anything?

17. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Wow you really need to do your research before you post. I think the fins have a bunch of talent and those that pick the fins to win do so for that reason, not because we aren't talented.

18. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

When did I write we will win the division, I think I keep writting we can win the division. You post like a bitter hateful fan.

19. Attackett

The most talented player on the fins is off playing football in Canada..

20. WesleyWuzTheMan

WesleyWuzTheMan New Member

I bitterly hate your use of the word "like."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.