Dolphins fan checks in on the AFC East

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Love, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

Yeah, since we accomplished nothing in 2005, the Jets should have no trouble sweeping us in 2006. Good call....

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Welcome to reality.

3. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Where does it say that. This is comical. Exactly what Im talking about. Where does it say in anything I wrote that the Jets will sweep the fins. Are you serious? I even noted that many around here agree that this will probably be a very tough year for the Jets..and thats your 1st grade response?

You take one sentence....and what was the next line after I wrote "For a team that has accomplished nothing, they seem very upbeat about their chances". I believe it was "Good for them".

Dont be a child and take one sentence from an entire post and try to use it to back-up your need to be cuddled and bottle fed about your teams chances.

4. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

Welcome to the AFC cellar, your permanent residence for the next few years...:lol:

5. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

Maybe next time you should choose you words more accurately. By saying Miami accomplished nothing in 2005, only makes you look foolish. I was merely mocking you in response by saying you should sweep us in 2006. Maybe I shouldn't have expected you to understand that....

6. jaywayne12

YEAH! AND MY BIKES BIGGER THAN YOURS!!

(oops..sorry about that. Had to take the computer away from my 7 year old..he loves to respond to blitzkriegs posts).

7. jaywayne12

You consider not making the playoffs accomplishing something? You cant be serious can you?

Like the Jets, the Miami Dolphins spent the month of January playing with their children...at home.

If you consider not making the playoffs having a "good year", then God forbid the Dolphins make the playoffs and go one and out. They may shutdown that little city for a year.

8. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

YAWN.....ZZZ....ZZZ...ZZZ.....

Wow, it's pretty tough to tell the difference between you and your 7 year old son. Wake me up as soon as you learn something about football....

9. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

After coming off a 4-12 season, and then going 9-7 in Saban's first year as HC, yes I consider that "something"....As do most people with any knowledge of the game....

10. abyzmul

Playing against prison inmates tends to boost your season totals.

11. jaywayne12

A lot of people say that about my son and me..we look alike. We actually have a good relationship. Hes a good ballplayer. He does great in school.

We work together pretty well. I help him with his homework. He reads your 1st grade posts and deciphers all the "kiddy" comments.

I'll wash your back if you will wash mine. Its great.

12. abyzmul

That coming from one of the least perceptive people to ever register here means a lot.

13. jaywayne12

No..thats considered the NFL. It happens every year. Of course the Bills have been thrown in your face about their "transformation". The year before the now Superbowl bound Saints won their last 4 games. It happens every year.

#393 jaywayne12, Jun 3, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
  14. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

I'm all for letting and encouraging Dolphin fans to set their expectations sky high for this season. It'll make it that much more amusing when they fail.

15. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Thinking your team is gonna win the division with serious questions about the QB position and serious questions about the D is a bit unrealistic IMO. Not to mention a talented RB who has never carried a full load in his life.. Enjoy your fun now...

16. jaywayne12

Thats the weird part Abyz. He could get away with the lack of knowledge in finheaven where everyone is just stroking everyone else.

To come here and do its is sadistic....and in a very weird way, I respect him and pity him at the same time.

Like watching a person getting run over by a train...one hand over one eye while I watch with the other.

17. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Those are the most true words in this entire thread. The unfortunate part is they won't be around here mid season for our enjoyment..

18. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

03 with Ricky Williams playing 16 games Wanstadt went 10 & 6. O4 with no Ricky Wanstadt goes 4 & 12. 05 without Ricky Saban goes 2 & 2 and with Ricky he goes 7 & 5. It might be that Ricky means more to the Dolphins than the Coach or the QB?

No doubt Ricky has been the best player on the Dolphins and the most dominating back in the division when he plays. I think you guys may be totally underestimating what the loss of your best player and one of the most dominate players in the league means to your team?

19. jaywayne12

No, thats where I actually give blitz credit. He will probably be around. With his bag full of excuses.

The craziest thing about it is that he is having a real tough time with this argument with this group of posters. Most of us will totally agree that this season may be a down season for the NYJ's. We are admitting that.

So its not the case of being homers thats bothering him. So whats bothering him? That we wont go the extra mile and stroke him about his team. He thinks we are being bias. How? We admit this wont be a great season for the Jets.

We just dont agree with him that the Dolphins are anywhere near a championship type team. Is this all about winning the division? Is that the goal for the 9-7 team?

20. jaywayne12

Bingo.

There is nothing on the Dolphin roster that makes me believe that they will be a dominant team. Nothing.

Now, if Saban turns out to be the next genius and he has the ability to take a decent...decent roster and bring them a division and perhaps one playoff win...kudos to Saban..big kudos.

But not because of the personal.

Not saying this because of any hatred towards the dolphins and their fans...if they cant accept someones honest opinion..then go to finheaven...get your vaseline out and "enjoy yourself".

#400 jaywayne12, Jun 3, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.