Dolphins fan checks in on the AFC East

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dr. Love, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

It's kind of funny that Herm escaped New York, in part, to avoid the rebuilding process and he went to an old team with a crappy defense (a bit like the 2003 Jets). He's getting what he deserved!

2. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Tell you what, if want to believe it's all Brady, then be my guest. You have your opinion and I have mine.

3. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Why are you bitter towards Edwards he loved coaching the Jets and he didn't pass the buck. I think he was the best coach the Jets have had in years. I think he left because the ownership lost faith in him. It's funny that the Jets were serious threat to win a SB when they had a QB, but when Chad goes down so does the Jets chances. I wish Wanny was half the coach Herm was.

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Actually he is a loser w/ a craeer record 4 games UNDER .500.

How did they dismantle the team? B/c they got rid of a crappy QB and went w/ an unproven QB?

5. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

Oh well, I guess that makes him a loser. You win....:lol:

Actually, as knowledgeable as you are, I was kind of expecting you to be able to figure that one out on your own....:wink:

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Do winners usualyl have sub .500 records? I guess the Jets weren't losers last year then?

i'm a little slow today.

7. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Not for nothing, but how many Jets games do you watch a year? Two? Maybe three if the Dolphins are on their bye and the Jets play the 4:15 p.m. game? When you have 80 regular season games under your belt from the Edwards years, let's get back together and talk about Herm and the Jets.

I respect your opinions about the Dolphins, but I would venture an opinion that your're not the biggest authority on Herm and the Jets. He played well in front of the camera for sure. Had some snappy quotes. He beat the Dolphins more than he lost to them. But he was never going to get the Jets over the hump (just like Wanny never would for the Dolphins).

Oh, and if he loved coaching the Jets, why did he orchestrate his way out of town to the point that the Jets had finally had enough and told him to get his ass out of town? On passing the buck, see: Hackett, Paul and Cottrell, Ted.

#267 Mickey Shuler 82, May 31, 2006
    Last edited: May 31, 2006
  8. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

[​IMG]

9. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

It's not weak, it's called I'm not going to change your opinion and you'll not change mine. The Problem with these froums is some fans don't know how to move on. There comes a point where you aren't going to agree, we've reached that point on Brady.

#269 feelthepain, May 31, 2006
    Last edited: May 31, 2006
  10. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Just an opinion from an outsider.

11. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

feelthepain here's your next line: blah blah blah im always right blah blah blah you are all stupid and biased blah blah blah phins are the greatest blah blah blah

12. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Excellent point!!! Do you really think your going to change anyone?s opinion on this site? Maybe you should take your own advice and know when to move on - I tried really hard to read all of your comments but I'm afraid I couldn't keep my eyes open with all your (warp) post. I hope you realize that you haven?t moved one quarter of a millimeter trying to convince anyone...your opinion/comments are going off to the bizarre land.

Peace out.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The best coach the Jets had in years? He was 2 years removed from Parcells. Nice job. That was dumb.

14. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

And what did Parcells do??

15. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Do you really think I care that I haven't changed anyones opinion?? It's a football site for talking football, that's what I'm doing if you don't like it, tough, read another thread.

16. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

My conversation with you is over whenever I say it is. At the moment I find your sorry ass pretty damned amusing. Do you live in a bubble or something? It's a football site for talking NY Jets football! Not your bias opinion regarding the Dolphins?

17. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

If you don't care about changing people's minds why post on message board? Isn't that like talking to yourself? And if all you are interested in doing is hearing yourself talk, why involve us in it? Just sit in front of a mirror and have a grand ole time.

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

We'd take him more seriously if he knocked some of the Dolphins players and coaches instead of repeatedly saying how great they all are.

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Earned his way into the Hall Of Fame.

20. sackdancer

sackdancer New Member

This looks like a cool site can't wait till the season starts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.