Do you watch the Jets games alone?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bassman, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I watch alone for the same reasons, I like to rewind and I like to pay attention. I don't mind if someone else comes over, but if they do, we're watching the game the same way I always do.

2. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Sounds like a very platonic, heterosexual experience. Nope, no gay innuendo there.

San Diego delenda est.

3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

My dad and I usually go to the sportsbar to watch the games...... they have a big screen dedicated to the JETS (stuck in the back room smoking section, because the JETS fans are too loud :jets:)

more fun than sitting at home, and rather spend the $ on beer than the nfl ticket :beer:

4. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

i like watching games alone and do it when I dont goto the game(about 4 a year). But it can also be fun to watch a playoff game like this in a bar with a bunch of fans that are really into the game. It brings energy to the game.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

A player makes a big tackle for loss and they don;t even know the significance....or Revis misses a tackle on a TE or can't bring him down alone and they say he sucks...

I remember a feew years back a guy argued with me that the Jets had nobody good, and when I mentioned Vilma he had no idea who Vilma was.

6. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I hear ya. It's one thing if you don't know the sport at all, and make erroneous comments. It's ENTIRELY different when you think you know football and you make retarded comments, it makes me want to bitch slap them. Especially if it comes down to instant replays or penalties!