Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

It's too bad whatever penalties will be assessed will be after the SB, although I do want to see the Pats lose fair and square (wait they will be cheating so that is out the window).

Belicheck won't escape this one with just a fine and a draft pick, if it is linked to him, he will be suspended for a portion of next season. There's just no excuse at this point.

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

If the Patriots win this super bowl does anyone really cheer for them and justify the win?

I'm curious to see if that happens, as much as I don't want them to win. What if they do win? How many people can actually sit here and call it a fair one?

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

But this wasn't a reg. game. It as the afccg. He should get canned now.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

4. Boh

Boh Member

5. Falco21

Lmao @ the people saying it was the cold weather that deflated them. That they are originally measured indoors.

Yeah, because 50 degrees will decrease 16% psi

Lmfao!!!

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

After going light on Ray Rice initially I don't think the NFL will risk the public backlash if they do not punish Belichick and the Pats harshly if they believe it was intentional. That would be a bigger distraction to the Super Bowl than banning BB for the game.

7. Boh

Boh Member

8. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

and its not like they were totally deflated when they started the day. I doubt they ad much if any air to them pre game

9. Falco21

Check out this post from Pats forum Lmfao!

"I'm willing to bet the farm the officials never weighed the balls.

That the Patriots tried to get over on them knowing this.

Bill has the game down to a science he knows which refs don't weigh the balls or if they let it slide. But if you punish the Patriots punish the Packers and the Panthers look all the teams that start with P's purposely play with their balls.

It's a stupid rule as long as the ball isn't Deflated horribly. What does it matter how the teams QB likes his balls.

For all we know Tom has been playing with the ball that way for who knows. Does that make Aaron better then him to the media because he overinflates to get a advantage.

No way I believe we tried to do what every team does and get the Balls our Quaterback liked on the field. If the ref thinks it needs pumped he doe so.

Who was hurt by this again?

I will as a fan always stand by this team and stand by BB and Tom. Please let's get the quotes from Rodgers out there on facebook on NFL.com on ESPN til it gets picked up by even the smallest reporter.

We cant be the punching bag that the NFL has made us out to be.""

RIPJimLeonhard likes this.
  10. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Patshit excuses will be a fun read tomorrow at work

11. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

He should be banned right now, before the Super Bowl, for a minimum of a year. This isn't even close to the first offense and they suspended Sean Payton for a year for a first offense of his defensive coordinator (that was something every team in the league has been doing for decades - bounty system). Right now Goodell is standing in front of an incinerator tossing the balls inside; he's in Kraft's back pocket. The NFL response to this is going to be pathetic.

TNJet likes this.
  12. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I am in full agreement, basically what I said not too long ago. I also suspend Brady and McDaniels for 8 games, they were each apart of Spygate and this too.

I don't think they will gather enough creditability information to bag them before the Super Bowl though.

13. Diabolical_Jet_Fan

Diabolical_Jet_Fan Well-Known Member

Bill Bellichick is a piece of shit!!!! So what else is new....

14. Falco21

They must because apparently this investigation is set to end in two or three days.

15. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

What I want to know is to what extent did the Colts do during the game to make this known?

Supposedly when Brady was picked the Colts DB, he was the one to notice. So did Pagano mention this to the refs when the player told him about it?

There are tons of questions here.

16. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

That'd be great.

17. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Belichick should absolutely face a suspension. This isn't even debatable in my opinion. The guy clearly hasn't learned his lesson.

The NFL needs to send a message to him and that organization right now to make this nonsense stop. If they're not harsh enough Belichick and the Pats will just keep looking for little things to do that are against the rules to get an advantage.

And I dont want to hear people saying "this doesnt give them an advantage" whether it really does or doesnt, they wouldnt be doing it if they didnt think it was helping them in some way.

18. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

I can't just believe BB would risk doing this in a game he didn't have to (they were beating the crap out of the Colts).

I thought there'd be nothing to this story, but that doesn't seem to be the case. BB is completely stupid if he did all this on purpose.

19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Nah, he just mistakenly sucked the air out of them.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

20. Jetsruby

Jetsruby Well-Known Member

You guys are talking about a Bill Belichick suspension!????

How about kick this cheating scum out of the league. He's a repeat offender and the first time there was clearly enough shown to goodell on the video tapes to heavily fine Belichick meaning he was involved on top of admitting it.

How fucking stupid Roger Goodell must be to destroy evidence like that. Why would you destroy the spy-gate tape evidence if it doesn't reveal anything horrible. Obviously it incriminated Belichick and made the league look weak and fake.

Anyone who cheats should not be allowed in the league. It's as simple as that. I don't care how "good" you are and how you would have defeated them without cheating. If you cheat, you don't belong in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.