Deflate-gate

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 74, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. june19

june19 Active Member

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

5 yrs too late.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

If it's proven that the Patriots underinflated the balls intentionally with BB's knowledge, I can't support the him any longer. I've defended him left and right on this board and, while this report doesn't damn them yet, it doesn't look good. If it's proven that BB did this, he should be fired immediately, IMO.

The reason for message boards is to speculate and I get that. I personally will wait for the official report to come out to make my conclusion and, if he's was a part of this, I will no longer support him.

4. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

That is just what I am hearing from a lot of pats fans right now online

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I'm not in the conspiracy business, but if I was...I would say um, yes if I like handling lighter balls

...that's what she said

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Its safe to say he his a part of it

7. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Not only here but sources in Baltimore are saying they have been complaining about how their kicking balls were deflated but no one seemed to care before. Resulting in shorter kickoffs, etc.

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It's really strange how he was very open to the NFL investigating whatever they wanted, and then all of a sudden stopped talking about it. I think the man is a conniving genius, who will do whatever it takes for history to remember him as the greatest of all time. He clearly will put the blame on others. I know he is a huge NFL historian/buff.

9. Falco21

What would the punishment be?

Funniest shit is Revis wants out of Dodge right now lmao

10. JetsHuskers fan

I think they have been doing something since the Kansas City game.

11. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

NFL does not want a case of being embarrassed again. I expect a thorough and detailed investigation...Roger will get that PI on line 2 to get on this case...This time from the FBI.

After the findings are completely fulfilled...The NFL will determine a fine on Feb 2nd, after Super Bowl 49

I can see it unfolding now lol

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Really ?

13. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

Do you have a link to this info?

Also what do you mean about Revis wanting to get out of dodge?

14. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

as punishment they should make belichick resign via a Napkin

15. Falco21

Axel3419 likes this.
  16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

What Brady said at the end of the game about ravens should study more and now this ... best believe the next raven match Brady is going to get popped with a lot of legit and cheap shots. Ravens will lay him out.

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  17. WhySoSerious488

WhySoSerious488 Well-Known Member

It's remarkable how this story has blown up. Major unexpected storyline leading up to the SB. It sounds like the Pats did something improper in a game where they had the matchup advantages and under no circumstances needed to. Could BB be this stupid to risk everything?

Glad to see they are under fire for their dubious tactics (again)

18. Falco21

Shit is funny as hell on Pats forum hahaha

Blaming the refs, saying everyone does it and the only reason Pats got caught is because they are constantly under the microscope for it Lmfao!!

19. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

This had no barring on the result of the game but it is insulting to the viewers and paying fans(Even if they are Patriot fans) to have a product out there that has cheating. Fans essentially are paying and taking time out to watch a game that has cheating involved, and it is even more insulting to do it in one of the most prestigious games the league has in the AFC Title game. Incoming players, future hopefuls and current players see this and see a team that's cheated multiple times, Goodell has no other choice but to suspend Belichick for the whole year.

If Sean Payton got a full year for being apart(Not THE guy, that's Gregg Williams) of Bountygate because his defensive coordinator had bounties out to hurt guys, Belichick deserves something just as fatal. Sorry. He should have gotten the full fucking year for Spygate, how the man dodged any kind of game suspension is beyond me. Taking a paycheck out of Belichick is worse than a draft pick when it comes to Belichick.

I would suspend Belichick, McDaniels and Brady.....all 3 were apart of Spygate, and all 3 are prominent figures of what just happened here. Maybe you don't get Brady and McDaniels for the full 16 games but it is time Brady and McDaniels get some blame too.....they knew damn well what was going on. Brady to me is the biggest dodger of spygate, he is the one incorporating the information against defenses, he didn't have to. He could have told his coach that they are good enough to win the fucking game without any shenanigans. He didn't though, he went along for the ride.

16 games for Belichick
    8 games for McDaniels
    8 games for Brady

If Belichick isn't gone for the year, I sue the NFL if I am Sean Payton. He lost a year's worth paycheck because his defensive coordinator went gang-ho and put money on the line to hurt other players, even if Payton might have known about it. Enough's enough....Belichick deserves the year off. Draft picks may hurt but you take a year's salary off Belichick and bring further shame to his reputation.

Belichick isn't going to learn unless he's either suspended indef or suspended for the year. This was his call, not Kraft's. You continue to walk the fine line with integrity or not, that's it. He should be lucky he isn't getting kicked out forever, that's the next step if he cheats one more time.

20. JetsHuskers fan

the deflections are fun to read from patshits fans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.