DAZN taking over GamePass

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ukjetsfan, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

This is why I use pirate streams to watch the Jets (even though I subscribe to Fubo, which airs Jet games). It is pathetic that the "legitimate" paid services are worse than the free, pirated alternatives.

NY Jets68 and Vida like this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Glad they fixed a lot of things you wanted.

Now, please help me. I will visit Scandinavia for 1 week in November. Can I watch Jets with your account while in Norway or no?

3. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Honestly, I would have let you borrow my login details! But DAZN has changed it so you can only watch from the country where you are registered. If I went to Norway not even I would be able to watch on my own account!

Brook! likes this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

That sucks. Thanks for your generosity though :)

5. ukjetsfan

I take back my earlier optimism over DAZN. Their editing of games is horrible. I just tried to watch the Vikings-Chargers game in its condensed form. They keep missing plays, missing penalties, inserting three or four plays out of sequence and then going back to where they should have been. Teams are at 2nd and 9 and suddenly they are kicking a field goal on 4th and 9. It is absolute amateur hour, except they are getting paid for it. Muppets.

Brook! likes this.
  6. ukjetsfan

As a very small and pretty meaningless gesture of disapproval at DAZN's crappy service, and the state of this team, I have cancelled the auto-renew on my GamePass account. Next year will be the first time in forever that I will not be paying money to watch the NFL. I will look at pirate streams if I feel like I really want to watch a game, but this team and this league have been stealing money off me for years now so I figure I am comfortably in credit.

Brook! likes this.
  7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's been a long while, but I'm in the same boat. I know it won't be a drop in the bucket, but the product is a sham.

I don't even know how I would feel if the Jets won a title now. Certainly not the way I would have just 10 years ago. It really feels like the results of most of these games can be called into question, and they don't give a damn because they have a living human raft of gambling addicts to survive on during "lean times".

#27 abyzmul, Dec 19, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    ukjetsfan likes this.