Cutler. Sanchez. Stafford. Delhomme. Freeman. Hasselbeck.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PinPointPenning10, Jan 19, 2010.

1. GreenSwarm57

GreenSwarm57 New Member

I heard that the Colts' WR are REALLY TALL and their defense is REALLY FAST and as a team, they're REALLY MAD.

2. UKJet

UKJet Member

Do you not understand, stats don't matter. They are fast, so they will shut us down. Fact.

It's just like Revis' stats not mattering against SD's recievers. They were just too tall. Which is why they scored so many points with their passing game.... Oh.

3. damnboy19

damnboy19 New Member

Peyton rarely get intercepted by cb's but a good/great can eat manning alive. Kerry rhodes is going to have to step his game up this week. Ed reed picked manning twice last week because of his qb baiting, he would stay out of his position pre snap and as soon as the cb releases the reciever to the safety manning usually thinks that the cb just got beat and next thing u know the safety usually breaks on the ball. However this is a high risk/reward play and rhodes must be able to cover a lot of ground fast.
    Oh yeah, I must tell u guys it feels hella of good to have many ravens fans supporting the jets here in bmore (they really love rex) I just makes me happy.