Crybaby Darryl Roberts opens his mouth on Instagram

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Nov 3, 2019.

1. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

I'll do Roberts one better. Instead of liking another team, how about rooting for the Jets to lose?

FlaJet likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

#22 jetophile, Nov 3, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  3. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Really Roberts Grow Up!

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Roberts is complete trash. Should be happy he gets paid millions to suck at his job.

5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

In all fairness, he's really good at his job. One of the best in the world. Just not good enough to start in the NFL, even though he's starting here.

Jetsfanforlife likes this.
  6. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Fine him for conduct detrimental to the team and cut his ass.

7. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Twitter is the best thing to happens to sports. At least Roberts isn’t Whitehead from the Browns.

8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

He just stepped into a storm of shit.
    [​IMG]

jilozzo likes this.
  9. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I think Whitehead and Antonio Brown were classmates in English class

kevda5n9ne likes this.
  10. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

In all fairness to Roberts fans are idiots. If we win they go overboard and if we lose they are ready to jump off a bridge. Fans always overreact.

But, why say this. It is pointless and it just calls attention to his bad play. I think this really speaks more to Roberts frustration with his own play and the teams collapse. Losing is never easy but losing like this being embarrassed week after week is horrible. Even worse after all the expectations of this season.

I am glad Roberts is frustrated and cares unfortunately for him and for us there is no easy answer or hope of a fix. It would be nice if they would just cancel the rest of the season but I think we all still have a lot of suffering left to do this. But, I have to think we have reached rock bottom. We really cannot get any lower than this? Can we?

MJK likes this.
  11. Yorkshire Jet

Yorkshire Jet Member

Roberts, put down the phone, come off social media, go practice. The fans have always reacted wildly to a win (Cowboys, 'hey maybe we can beat the Pats') and wildly when we lose (I would give example of over reaction, but we just lost to a team actively trying to lose, not sure if gets lower than that). You need to understand that social media will still be there when you stop playing, don't get fired for this and blow it. He needs to improve, but every single Jet was an absolute joke yesterday. He needs to get his head down and work.

stinkyB likes this.
  12. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

I agree with alll the negative "fake fan shit" spewed on here today, both what has already been said and I'm sure will come. I would just add, Mr. Roberts, that you and some of your teammates seem to forget that the only reason you are allowed to continue to play this game, even sooooooooooo badly, is precisely because of those fake assed fans buying season tickets, clothing, concessions, etc.

I am pretty sure that this is the first time in 40 years of being a football fan that I honestly think the entire team and coaching staff should be traded away or fired, the team should sue them all for fraud, and the GM should start over from scratch to build an actual football team. :mad:

Yorkshire Jet likes this.
  13. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

If we weren't so thin at CB and ya know, have to play 8 more games this season, I'd say cut his ass.

grkmanga31 likes this.
  14. grkmanga31

grkmanga31 Well-Known Member

This is the same guy that doesn't turn his head around to see where the balls at. It's incredible.

Another guy who won't be on this team next season

15. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

Time to cut Daryl and sign Eric Roberts instead, he was pretty awesome in Best of the Best. A real leader!

16. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

haha....fake news! LOL

17. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Probably not the last we’ll see of stuff like this. We all have to keep in mind that while we as fans are pissed off that the team is losing, the players are the ones who are being humiliated week in and week out.

Imagine working on a team of 32 people and you are by far and away the worst at your job. That’s what it’s like to be a New York Jet.

18. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Roberts is the teacher.

19. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Go overboard? :):):)
    This wasn't just a loss, one of many many times that this team forgot to show up and lost to a horrible team. It wasn't just one of those losses when fans started screaming "season is over" just two weeks into the season. This was 1996 all over again. This was the rock bottom. You simply can't go lower than this. The entire coaching staff should be cleaned out along with many players on this roster, including the Instagram crybaby who received an $18M contract for 3 years before this season. Are you kidding me? The clowns who own and run this team are clueless. This joke of a franchise hasn't made the playoffs since 2010 and had one winning season since 2010. Overboard??? I understand that there are plenty of fans who are satisfied with this team being mediocre, who are always willing to give another lame duck head coach more years when it's obvious that more years are not going to make a difference. I've seen sunshiners defend Herm, Mangini, Rex, Bowles when only a blind man could not see that they were done here and their teams weren't going to get better no matter what. But hey I guess I am going overboard. Let these jokers have a few more years, maybe we'll have a 5-11 season, which will guarantee an extension for Gase.

20. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

At least the Browns cut Whitehead.