Crowder opening his big mouth and calling us "cheaters."

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dexter Morgan, Dec 12, 2010.

1. It was a ridiculous, stupid thing to do. Carroll is obligated by the rules to return immediately to the field of play, but that doesn't change the fact that what Alosi did was classless. Pretty much everyone, from the Jets' organization to a huge majority of the fans, acknowledge that. But Crowder - who bashes everyone else for running their mouths - couldn't keep himself from running his mouth.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

the guy can get fired for all i care. i dont know why he would trip someone. but i doesn't take away the fact that the idiot was running on the wrong side of the big white lines

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

yeah channing you really beat the hell out of the jets. i think you should thank the QB for being terrible and the WR's for dropping passes. it's not as if the dolphins defense was just unreal. receivers got open, the QB misses open receivers, the receivers dropped balls.

4. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

yeah we were certainly fortunate, but Henne tried his best at times to give the game back.

Marshall couldn't catch, Henne was horrid with his fumbles and accuracy, and Ronnie fumbles

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The Dolphins defense had a part in the Jets ineptitude, they did a great job all week in preparation/film study (altho I think a 3 year old can figure out the Jets offense at this point).

6. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

I agree, especially after getting penalized for it ealier in the game. But going out of bounds on a punt happens often, and as long as the player trys to "re-establish" himself back onto the field there's no penalty. Nolan wasn't given that opportunity due to the tripping.

7. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Two field goals by the Jets and how many third down conversions on how many attempts?

I'd say both defenses played very well.

8. The Dolphins won, and get all that goes with it. But neither team won. It was one of the ugliest football games I've seen all around. Neither team deserved to win. The Jets deserved it less.

To be fair, there were some games earlier this year the Jets "won" in a similar way.

9. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I'm trying to be polite.

10. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

I agree, it was an ugly game. I wasn't at all pleased with the way Miami's offense played. I hope Henne's not a Phin next year!

11. As I hope he is... :rofl2:

12. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Why? He's 3 and 1 versus the Jets. :rofl2:

13. More appropriately, the Dolphins are 3-1 against the Jets with him as QB. Not sure how much I'd put on his shoulders.

14. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

He does ok (until today) against the Jets for some reason. I believe it was Rex Ryan that compared him to Dan Marino last year.

15. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

3-1 or not, Henne played like hot garbage in 2 of those games.

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

#19 for the Phins has scored a TD against the Jets in what, 5 straight games now?

17. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

yeah and had a chance to get the gamewinning(?) TD in the 1st game of 08 until Revis picked it off in the endzone in the closing seconds

18. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Consdiering how much Crowder loves to say how much he despises the Jets, I expect that eventually he'll end up playing for the team when the Dolphins don't want him any more. That seems to be the general pattern.

19. Ironforce

Ironforce Banned

Last year game 5.
    Henne was 20 of 26 for 241 and 2 TD with 0 Int

"Hot garbage"? I think not. LOL

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Good thing I wasn't referring to that game.