Community is back on March 15th, NBC, 8 pm.

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by displacedfan, Feb 21, 2012.

1. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

You're right, it is 5 in since Troy was scheduled for 5 before leaving.

Nice touch by Harmon naming the boat "Childish Tycoon" as Donald Glover's rap name is Childish Gambino.

I think that old teacher is going to fill in for Pierce, but I'm not too sure about Troy. I hope they let Abed be instead of focusing on him and his reaction. I think overall when the episodes get too Abed centric, they become weaker. There are a couple exceptions though

2. displacedfan

The season so far has been good.

The GI Joe episode was funny on the basic jokes, but I didn't really get any of the ones connected to the cartoon because I never watched it.

The Dungeons and Dragons episode wasn't as good as the first and felt kind of off. Some great jokes in there though.

The episode about the app, meow whatever was hilarious and the best of the season so far.

The VCR game episode part was weak but the textbook/drugs storyline was hilarious.

I just powered through the past episodes so threw down my thoughts on it. The new professor is a great addition

3. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

This season has been better. I seem to be in the minority in lot loving the MeowMeowBeanz episode. It was fine, just not my favorite. D&D seemed short, but only because it was good. Jim Rash MADE that episode. I liked the VCR game, but maybe that is because I've played one before. GI Joe was likewise just ok. It is weird to think that he tried to kill himself.

Overall just an ok season IMO. Better than last, not as good as 1,2 or 3.

4. displacedfan

This is what the 4th out of 5 seasons that Community is ending with a finale that may or may not be the season finale.

This finale is a two parter, first part was tonight. Eh. It's set up to be a good finale, but the actually episode, eh for me. Everyone seemed out of character except Chang and Duncan/Hickey.