Come On Apologists

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Wahoo, Sep 30, 2012.

1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

its only 1 game. no need to get overly dramatic. 2-2 and in first place in the afc east w/the texans coming to town next week. good opportunity to bounce right back w/a W.

2. reverseapachemaster

It wasn't a great pass. I said he contributed to a turnover. I didn't say he was the sole cause. I know reading comprehension is hard for Tebow fans because you're always looking for "the intangibles".

I noticed you didn't defend his shitty job running the ball today.

3. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

The sun will not come up tomorrow.

4. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I want some of what you're smoking lmao. More like 'three' bad games in a row, of which we were fortunate to win one.

This team has the worst offensive personnel in the league, period. Even the Browns and Rams have RB's that can at least gain more than 2.5 yards a carry.

5. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Defense can only do so much when Mark Sanchez has 50 three and outs. I really feel as though we would have had a chance had we started Tim Tebow.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Are you serious? What ahve you seen since the Buffalo game that gives you reason to believe they will win next week?

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

After watching the Broncos last year, Kyle Orton got benched, along with Von Miller and many other players during the Chargers game because Fox wanted to make a statement. I think Rex needs to consider doing the same, if this poor play keeps up.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

I think that Mark should get "3andout" as his personalized license plate for his Mazda Miata.

9. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Makes sense but this is the Jets. Why do something that makes sense......

10. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

The defense was on the field for 42 minutes of the game, thats on Greene,Sanchez,and Tony Sprano and the rest of the offense, Not having Keller does not make things any easier. Epps is a fuckin scrub

11. Levenhagen

Levenhagen New Member

even i have given up on sanchez after this game

a 4-year player having one of the worst games of his career, the third game in a row of less than 50% completion, and it's almost all his fault

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

This team is in trouble......... but unfortunately it's ALOT more than crappy QB play. (and yes, he sure sucked ass today)

13. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I hope we can turn this around next week. The problems were that whenever we gained some momentum on a drive it always ended with a turnover. The Tebow throw to Epps, Sanchez sack/strip fumble, the Willis int, Holmes injury play.

I hope we can have a sustained drive and put up some points early on the Texans.

14. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Aren't you the same guy that thought Mangold going to the Olympics was terrible? You have some weird optimism and pessimism.

15. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Here's the deal on our big mouth coach - he made it to two afc championships with the vestiges of the Mangini era. Since he and Tannenbaum have been responsible for personnel and coahing on this team, the team has gotten steadily worse. I watched today as this "defensive genius" got schooled by a team running a college option offense, and he had no answer.

Remember when Belidick took over the Pats? They sucked initially, and slowly built to become the elite of the league. That is what a successful coach and management team is supposed to do.

And here's the biggest kick in the head - remember those two douchebags that were shaking their heads when the Jets traded up for Sanchez? They may be proved RIGHT! How could those assholes be right and our "great" management and coaching teams be wrong? It boggles the mind.

The "50 year old frat boy" shit has worn out it's welcome. This coach and GM have to go.

16. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

I am truly sorry for this loss. Now you darksiders can begin implementing your plan for the future. Oh, that's right, you have no fucking plan. You just bitch. Have fun with that.

17. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Yup, we have no plan. Which puts us on a par with Ryan and Tannenbaum.

18. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Thats a fuckin retarded statement/ Im not supposed to have the plan. I have another job. And I do it well. And I have a plan to accomplish what I need to accomplish. I am better at my job than Tanny and Rex are at theres. Simple. They both need to be fired. Wahoo is 100000% correct.

19. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

I have to admit while I was watching this today it occurred to me: Rex and Sporano were getting schooled on an option offense - that wasn't threatened and not used - but just used. It was like - Hey Rex watch how you are supposed to use the option!

20. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Because getting your asses whipped on a weekly basis is much more fun.