Coleman Likely to Start Over Wilson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by legler82, Sep 29, 2010.

1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Its 15 minutes :wink:

Kyle needs to learn and the best place for this (usually) is on the field. Now with Revis out, everything has been turned on its head a little bit. The plan was for Revis and Cro to be #1 and #2 respectivey and for Kyle to come in at nickel, but it all changed and in TC Kyle was at #2 for a majority of the time.
    Was he ready? No, the jump from college to the NFL is huge even for some of the best CBs to come out.
    Kyle has huge potential and has shown flashes of it already. This time next season, I fully expect K-Dub to be getting regular snaps with the 1s.
    Yes Patience.

2. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Looks like Rex and I are on the same page.

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

And I fully support their decision.

4. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

Lock them? Ha thats a good one vince, I can already tell you there are probably at least 5 posters who have this threads (and several other "wilson is terrible" threads) saved somewhere so that when he turns into a superstar, they can reproduce these and say "You guys are idiots! I told you Wilson would be great!"

Patience is the key, Wilson is already starting to get his head around, once he learns to get his head around faster, he is going to start knocking down balls, and in two-three weeks he will start picking off passes. I said it before, but I will say it again, I am guessing Wilson's first INT comes in week 10.

5. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

wait you're telling me not every draft pick developed into the player they were capable of in the first year and a half? I thought they only needed their first Training camp! Oh well I guess i should be more patient with the young guys then huh?

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

lol man some of you are throwing the towel in on Wilson already? do ppl realize its 4 games into his career? the coverage is there. the awareness takes time. and we were spoiled by Revis last yr. it is worrisome but K Dub has the tools its all just gotta click.