Coaching carousel set to spin in AFC East...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Dec 27, 2006.

1. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

The only guy in the AFCE who has a chance of not being in the same position next year is Saban. He may not be able to say no to going back to college. He may not even care that he burns his bridge behind him. The NFL is no picnic, and he may fully intend to never return anyway.

Jauron would be a fool to leave Buffalo right now. He has that team on the upswing. Let's be honest, the Bills weren't as successful as we were this year, but they had almost as good a turnaround from last year.

Obviously Mangini is here to stay. (Woody should put some long term money on the table right now, and lock him up for the next decade now.)

As for Belli, he's not going anywhere. Why would he? He's a total asshole, but he likes winning, and he likes total control. He has both of those up in New England. Kraft gives him the keys, and Belli takes the franchise for a ride every year. Plus, would YOU give up Tom Brady as your QB? Especially for either Eli Manning, or Daunte Culpepper? Not going to happen.

Not to mention, can you imagine Belli in the Giants locker room? He'd never be able to handle that squad of prima donnas. The whole team would be cut in training camp.

As for Weiss, I have no clue, but from what you guys are saying, it's financially almost impossible for him to walk out of ND.

I expect the AFCE to look very much the same next year to be quite honest. The Giants will have a new coach, but expect them to be just as bad, if not worse.

2. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

I hope Saban stays in Miami. After he didn't go for it on 4th and 1 the other night, I lost all respect for him as a coach.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Great image. I can just see Belichik and Shockey staring each other down.

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Remember that he is hampered by the lack of talent in Miami outside of the front 7 on the defense. However that's at least partly his fault so...

5. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Hahaha, with Belli dressed in full snowgear, and Shockey in his bathrobe!

6. jetman8094

jetman8094 New Member

I dont see Weis or BB leaving their jobs.