Coach Eric Mangini Transcripts: 09-04-06 . . .

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, Sep 5, 2006.

1. baamf

baamf Active Member

I read a report in Jets Confidential that stated that Mangini realizes that one of Belichicks problems in Cleveland was the way he dealt with the media. He therefore has a Jets public relations type schooling him daily on the best way to approach this aspect of the game. In addition, he has started following a Belichick routine of reading a synopsis of all of the beat writers stories each day so he will be better prepared for questions that arise in the press conferences. Interesting....

#21 baamf, Sep 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2005
  2. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

I don't think your intelligence is debatable dueskeys..I doubt we'll be seeing you at any MENSA meetings. Just from Coach Mangini's bio , he attended Wesleyan University a.ka. as a "little Ivy school" Also listed in the top universities in America in US World and News where he was an ACADEMIC All American Football player.. So before you do your 23rd post rookie, check your facts!!

3. dueskays

dueskays New Member

I wasn't talking about "book smarts". Who cares what university he went to? Can the guy coach? No one knows yet!!! Calm down about his quotes, let's see what happens on the field before we make judgments on how good of a coach he is.

#23 dueskays, Sep 7, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006