" Cimini Plays Doom and Gloom Card " ~ ~ ~

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by kelly, May 6, 2010.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'm still calling for a ban on Cimini and Florio news.

2. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Second.

(fillistine)

3. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

He's looking at that the completely wrong way....

It's NOT 1 Year Hired Gunz VS developing talent...

The 1 year contracts are HOLD THE FORT GUYS.... Remember when Parcells was here, guys like Cimini would run around talking about Hold the Fort players and what a genius Parcells was for this concept... Well, basically we got INCREDIBLE TALENT for our Hold the fort guys.... THANK YOU TANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys will hold the fort till, the young CB comes thru, till we get a younger OLB and until we get younger at RB....

I don't think the Jets are as enamored with the names of the player as people think - the Jets are filling holes the best they think they can and taking advanatge of the fact that they can get some great talent on the cheap....

It's not some drastic Team Philosophy shift or some other thing Cimini is trying to paint it as...

I said this ALL OFF SEASON YOU JERKOFF CIMINI.... WAKE UP!!!!

Lets at least wait till the Home grown talent is signed or let go before we make this great leap.... Brick, Mangold, Revis and Harris are the guys the team has been manuevering to keep Yet, Cimimi is flying off the handel like a Knownothing idtiot tryuing to get page hits.

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

This was in reply to this poster who was even unaware he no longer worked for the Daily News

Originally Posted by JeTerps View Post
    This story actually makens no sense. He's clearly tryin' to sell some papers by talking about the now-popular jets in early May.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They're picking on that because the majority of the fanbase is ignorant of those details and are prone to panic.

6. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

Fact: The JETS have a history of not being held hostage by players and their contracts. If a player whines and holds out of camps, Tanny has not been afraid to show players the door when the right opportunity arrives. I think had Washington said "I know I'm coming off an injury, but I'd like to remain a JET. I'll take a one year tender." He'd still be a JET.

It's a business. And Tanny is a good businessman. He didn't mortgage the future this year because of no cap. He knows he has some top talent that will need top dollar. And if they play well, honor their contracts, keep their yaps shut, and work hard they might actually get their payday. But if they make a fuss and a younger guy shows he can do the job ... don't let the door hit you in the ass.

For TJ it was time to go. Wish we could have gotten something for him.
    Washington was going to be a big question mark, but we made a decent deal.
    Faneca I would have kept for another year, but hey, what do I know. I'm no Cimini LOL

7. kelly

kelly Banned

join the crowd ! . . :wink: