Chris Simms and Curious Case of Zach Wilson

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Brook!, Mar 3, 2021.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Post more? Thanks, but I think most posters here would disagree with you! I think that many of them would like to see me post a LOT less! LOL

Brook! likes this.
  2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Melo was great at padding his stats and making it look like he was the only talented player on his team. He did it so well in Denver that he fooled the Knicks into trading for him and then continued his same gimmick in NY. Horrible team player.

REVISion likes this.
  3. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

I had been unemployed for a while and started a new job this week...

had to rent a room in Oakland instead of driving 100 miles a day... so... busy week...

will do better

NO MORE SAM!!!

idgaf that Chez is saying " its not fair" like a petulant child.

Brook! likes this.
  4. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

Just be you. That's all. I don't really think you did anything wrong. You and I are really on the same page with regards to how to rebuild the team, except maybe we differ a little bit on which players to bring in. Maybe you're more into trading for Watson than I am. But even then, I think we're pretty much in agreement. The position that scares me the most is CB. I really hate taking a CB in the first round because that position always busts. Revis being the exception. I think we can get a CB in the middle rounds who may be just as good as someone at #23. I would rather O-Line instead, then focus on CB later. But, if they feel a CB is worth it at 23 then I don't have a problem with it since we do have #34 where could go O-Line.

Aside from QB, my focus is mainly on O-Line #1, Edge #2, LB #3. I am a huge fan of fast hard-tackling LBs especially with all of the quick slants that QBs are throwing nowadays. We need pressure and good underneath coverage to knock these receivers off their timing. CB is so hit and miss, but with good pressure up front, it should put less of a burden on a young CB if that's who we draft and play. I really liked Avery Williamson. Too bad he got hurt.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Thanks, Can do.

I totally agree regarding CB. I think if one has a great pass rush, then the need for a stud CB is lessened. I like that we will be using a zone coverage rather than man coverage. That, too, will lessen the need for a topnotch CB.

major33 likes this.