Champ thinks Jets should play Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bannon, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

If he gets stuck with the Jets for too long, I think he's toast. I think there are 3 teams right now that he could succeed with. The Patriots, the 49ers, or the Redskins. Shanny likes his west coast qb's, but I think he could work with Tebow.

Imagine RG3 and Tebow both in empty backfield, with 4 receivers wide, with a direct snap to either of them. It'd be friggin unstoppable. As long as they had an all-pro center, of course :)[/QUOTE]

Umm pray tell.. why exactly would any of those teams even want Tebow?

Smith has won 20-26 games / Kaepernick proved he is already light years ahead of Tebow at the QB position. Brady isnt going anywhere and isnt going to share a freaking minute with tebow on the field and RG3 isn't going anywhere.

You guys crack me up. You know maybe the Saints will get Tebow so he and brees can be on the field.

2. Bannon

Bannon New Member

To hear you talk, you'd think none of those teams had backup quarterbacks.

3. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

They already have them. Who does Tebow replace? Mallet? Not a chance, Kaepernick --- yeah thats going to happen. I dont even know who the f is the back-up in Washington but he's better than Tebow.

4. Bannon

Bannon New Member

That explains why you mentioned their starters the first time.

5. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

Yes, I did because you fools believe he will not be just a back-up but will play alongside these guys in "special" packages. Tebow, according to you guys, must get in the game to show how valuable he is.

Otherwise he is just wasting away all that greatness. :rolleyes:

6. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

You're clearly not worth talking to, but I'll bite anyway.

Those are coaches that have shown the ability to utilize quarterback talent better than most.

With the Patriots, Tebow could sit for a few years, and when Brady retires, you could bet they'd be able to do something with Tebow if they wanted.

Harbaugh has gotten the most out of Smith so far, and he already showed that he's better at doing trick plays than the jets. With Tebow, he could either have a backup, or at worst, he'd be better at using Tebow for gimmicks than Sparano.

If the Redskins had him, he'd be a great backup for an offense that needs a mobile quarterback. If they really got crazy, they could go with a true dual qb system, which would be pretty crazy to see, and won't happen, but the option would be there. Shanahan has a history of squeezing the most out of his quarterbacks.

So there. That's why I mentioned those three teams. Feel free to fling around some more baseless insults while contributing nothing to the discussion here. You're almost as bad as fatal.

#46 Awesomo 3000, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  7. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

Thank you. You finally found a way to read my mind. How did you know that I wanted him to play along side Brady?! And of course he would go to Washington to start ahead of RG3. Duh...!

I hadn't actually thought of it, but I'm glad you mentioned New Orleans. They oughta run Brees out of town so that Tebow can go and start for them.

It's like you read my mind...

Aren't you special?

By the way... are there any other thoughts I've had, which I wasn't aware of? You seem to be waaay ahead of the curve in telling me what I'm about to start thinking about thinking. Please help me, so I know what content to put in my next post. I'm so lost without you.

8. BroncosFan1345

BroncosFan1345 New Member

Tebow won't solve much.

Jets have zero playmakers, defense is OK, but not as good in past years. Don't know why some people think he'll solve everything.