Chad Reuter's 7 round mock

Discussion in 'Draft' started by themorey, Apr 19, 2019.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

It's all been said . . . and nothing's changed

[​IMG]

#61 joe, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    GasedAndConfused likes this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

joe,

Enough with the personal attacks man. Leave NC alone will ya?

tomdeb likes this.
  3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I'm not arguing this with you. There was no "ad hominem" attack. You kept introducing things into the discussion that I never said. That's the very definition of a "straw man fallacy or argument." I tried to reason with you, you got bent out of shape, denied you were using straw man, and then you took things personally and claimed that I attacked you, when I clearly did not. I apologized that you took it that way, and you continued trying to push an argument, and didn't accept my apology. End of story.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Ok but only because ez hey the dikim. . But the guy posts non-stop useless screeds, that is when he isn't butting into and quoting "back-and-forths" between other posters if only to use it to hear/read himself. And his comments to GasedandConfused underscore the fact that he's hardly a victim. Me, I'm a smart-assed douche who's disliked by several here---no sweat, it is what it is---but there are many other, much better posters than I who've also tired of his broken record, one-trick pony faux know-it-all goatshit <--that's for you azizm. . : )

Monday, April 8: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. I waaah Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!

Tuesday, April 9: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. I waaah Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Wednesday, April 10: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Thursday, April 11: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Friday, April 12: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Saturday, April 13: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Sunday, April 14: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Monday, April 15: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Tuesday, April 16: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Wednesday, April 17: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!

Thursday, April 18: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Friday, April 19: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!

Saturday, April 20: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Sunday, April 21: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Monday, April 22: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!
    Tuesday, April 22: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!

TODAY, APRIL 23: Macc's stupid, I know better, Quinnen Williams and Nick Bosa's value are totally scheme-related. I aaaah Josh Allen...bwwaaa!!

Thursday, April 24: That idiot! He should've blah,blah,blah,blah,blahblah, blah,blah,blah,blah

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Ez te pir hez dikim brayemin

GasedAndConfused and joe like this.
  6. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

what? how can you not read the screenshots where i added arrows in to point it out and still deny it lol. like come on dude i'm not bent out of shape over it, but please tell me you can't seriously have that much of a lack of self awareness? when it's highlighted in red with arrows and pointed out to you and you are pulling the "shaggy it wasn't me" line lol that's just sad. I'm not bent out of shape by any means but it's a bad look when something is thrown in your face and you still deny it

either way, i don't care about the attacks or anything and not pulling a strawman either. If you think i was, then simply point it out (like i did) if i misread or misunderstood something you said. don't resort to nonsense and then deny you did that. You don't need to apologize (not that you did anyway lol) it's a forum. people will be ignorant dicks to each other sadly. that's the nature of the internet it's not a big deal