Chad/Cotch/Coles

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jetsnvegas, Sep 17, 2006.

1. 1028

1028 Active Member

Our receivers look very very solid, I think we have that position settled, at least for the time being. Coles is back to his old form, Cotchery is stepping up and becoming a very reliable and playmaking #3, and JMac looks the most comfortable hes ever been back in the slot. Brad Smith has looked good as well. Line is my biggest concern at the moment

2. Tight

Tight Active Member

I told people from the jump this guy is a number 1 reciever. All I heard was "we need a big reciever to go up and get the ball". "Coles is a really good number 2 not a number 1". Today means Back to back 100 yard games. A td. Hes great at Making people miss. His Yac was off the charts. This guy is as solid as they come.

3. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

I love cotch what a strong WR he is turning out to be. Jmac IMO is a bust he has done jack as a titan or a jet. We got a great passing game with Cole, Cotch and Baker.All we need is to get the RB problem solved.

4. since83

since83 Member

look at my post. thanks someone agrees with me. chad had byotch in his eyes. some good plays but the cocaine eyes scare me. he gets them everytime we play ne.