Censorship

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Hackenberg, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Lol where am I backtracking anywhere? I'm obviously right at the forefront. Not afraid to question anything.
    You have first hand knowledge in losing to superior talent. You have no knowledge in the inner workings of multi billion dollar entertainment sports. You can't' argue that.
    How is the world this naive? They think corruption is only in tiny murky pockets in bad neighborhoods or something?
    Everything that controls large body's of information or people, is corrupt. There is absolutely no questioning that.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

So what’s your knowledge of the inner workings of multi billion dollar sports entertainment? What makes you the authority?

3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Ah yes, nothing like waking up with my first cup of coffee and listening to our new friend Hackenberg the embodiment of Socrates questioning everything

Go ahead ..keep it coming only 3 days till the Draft aka the BIg Grift in Nashville ahahah

And don't forget>>>cogito ergo sum

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Laziest conspiracy theorist ever.

HomeoftheJets and Biggs like this.
  5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Hackenberg was a better Quarterback than this Hackenberg dude is as a TGG poster

6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Speaking of puppet masters, did you ever see Supercar the TV show. You would love it. Speaking of puppet masters, don't you think it's a little weird how religious leaders want to control us but they only feel satisfaction about it if we exercise free will. Talk about hubris. WTF is that about?

7. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Thanks.....I think..?

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  8. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Never saw the show. I have no idea what your religious twist of words means.

9. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Never said I was the authority. I'm just skimming the surface. You simply don't make billions unless you control every aspect of a business. Liars make billions, not honest people. The concept of money was invented by evil people, to hoard it and control you. It was never to make you happy or your life better.

10. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Free will is what makes you immune to the puppet masters.

11. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I still don't understand how you ment it in the previous post.
    ________
    "don't you think it's a little weird how religious leaders want to control us but they only feel satisfaction about it if we exercise free will"

I don't get the question.

12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Faux machine likes this.
  13. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Yes, of course. I make a logical, profound statement about history and mankind. A silly ,mindless video is what follows.
    Thinking for yourself is almost illegal now.
    -censorship-
    The new truth

14. Ralebird

Simply because you may believe (the jury is out on that too) that you have made "a logical, profound statement about history and mankind" does not mean that anything you've stated is either logical, profound or does anything to further define history or mankind.

You might as well mimic a zombie and profess your affection for terrapins.

15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I already explained the word believe. It's as useless as faith and coincidence. It doesn't exist in logical thought. It's a made up word.
    I don't use belief in language or thought. Nothing can be believed into existence. You either know or you dont. It either is, or it is not.

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

If you’re going to make a circular argument you really need to walk it around the block a time or two

Cappy likes this.
  17. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

It's not that it's circular. It's unfamiliar to you, so I have to repeat it. To penetrate the trash you've been circulating in your head for years.
    It's now in your file. It's just a matter of when and how it's pulled up in the future.

18. Ralebird

Come back when you can use any word which is not "made up."

In the meantime I hope you were able to watch the ABC News special on that fake, phony, moon landing of fifty years ago tonight.

19. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

And where exactly did you have an original thought I can’t pull up a coast to coast am episode that Art Bell did it first and better?

20. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

We can't all be the first to say something. That doesn't make it any less independent or original. True, maybe 10 of 100 guests on that show have something true/real to say. And some others, as radio is known to do, may well have been staged callers, to mock the audience. Notice that they hardly allow callers to rebut on that show.. I don't take it seriously at all. Both pre and post my understanding that the world is not as it seems. Never wasted more than 5 minutes listening to it, years ago.