Censorship

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Hackenberg, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

that reminds me of something

FJF likes this.
  2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

1. I don't think lizard what ever is literal.
    2. I don't pay attention to it.
    3. Is there a wealthy class that run everything, and do everything to keep you poor and stupid? Of course there is.

3. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Well how do you know hey aren’t lizards for one and for two, which lizard is more dangerous in your opinion, the terrestrial lizard people or the extra terrestrial ones?

4. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Insurance selling lizards.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  5. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

My favorite part of conspiracy theories is how amazingly well coordinated everyone has to be.

Anyone who has ever tried to run a project or program knows that this is ridiculous.

You can take a dozen people at the same organization who are supposedly all working toward the same vision/goal... and 99 times out of 100 they’ll bicker and posture and undermine each other at some point on a project.

But there’s a hush hush international conspiracy that only a few people are onto? And this clown happens to be one of the people who has it all figured out?

Riiiiight.

FJF and JetBlue like this.
  6. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Lol I played college tennis and have played against world ranked players. Fed, Nadal, and Djoko are absolutely that good. If you're gonna fake knowledge, be careful that you don't do it in front of someone who can expose you.

7. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Who said anything about having it all figured out? I dont. I question things. Nothing is off the table.
    Youre being hypocritical because you think you do have it figured out.
    You assume your mindset is the height of organizational intelligence?.
    Cybernetics, game theory, the fbi,the cia, numerology, gematria.
    Comparing a bunch rat race lackeys, at a rat wheel job. To the wealthy elite and all the money and technology they have at their disposal, is incredibly short sighted.

You really think a handful of old guys in suits can keep people obedient, complient and foolishly happy, by simply just letting things naturally progress? In order to command 300, million people. You have to influence them to believe things that arent' there/ don't exist. Imaginary bricks/walls.

How do you explain belief in a bible for 100s of years? Santa still being used? People think its fun and they are somehow obligated to help their child believe in something that doesn't exist. People are more willing to believe fiction because they were breed and influenced to do so.
    Are you saying lying and propaganda don't
    Work? Dont exist? You'd obviously, historically be wrong.

8. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Who said anything about them not being that good? Who said they can't beat lackeys at will? They are breed and conditioned and trained to do so.
    It's when the top 4 or 6, 10 play each other. They all make millions no matter what. Anything that can be bet on is not natural, pure, legit,honest, by any stretch of the imagination.

9. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

So the top 10 people who dedicated their lives to doing what’s they do are appropriately ranked as the top 10, conspiracy confirmed

10. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

No. I’m saying that “humans are often irrational and stupid,” is usually explanation enough for the things that happen. There doesn’t need to be a puppet master or a cabal of puppet masters. Do people take advantage of it? Do people leverage their influence and power to maintain more influence and power? Of course. That’s human nature. That’s different from what you’re saying.

And for the record, it’s not about “rat race lackeys.” I work with cutting edge companies at the forefront of scientific innovation. Core teams of highly accomplished people. They still bicker and posture.

In any case, I’m not saying I’m at the height of organizational intelligence. But I’m 100% sure I have more than you.

You’re either a very persistent troll (which is kinda sad), or you need to get on some medication. I’ve interacted with people who have bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. It’s not pretty. Hope it works out for you.

FJF likes this.
  11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

God... I really hate the offseason...

NYJetsO12 and Cappy like this.
  12. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

People are irrational and stupid "because" there are puppet masters. You are hit with stimuli the second you are born.
    The people you work with are still just that: workers. They learned that one thing and they go do it. All the things I mentioned are well documented and have been used for years. They've already told you that watching TV puts you in a dream state within minutes. You think that's some happy accident? All by design to control your emotions and thoughts.
    Questioning things has nothing to do with mental illness.
    That's Conditioning as well. One person thinks different from 1000 others, therefore he's crazy/ the crazy one.....?
    We simply disagree on the origin of something.

13. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

The burden of proof is on the person making the extraordinary claims. Sorry, dude.

FJF likes this.
  14. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Why? The team isn't
    Losing games then.

15. HomeoftheJets

I've played guys who have played Federer/Nadal/Djokovic. They've told me those three really are a class above the other top 10 pros. And I've seen those three play, and as a tennis player I can see how good they are. So I am an insider in tennis and I know that you're full of shit. Which means your only options are to admit you're clueless or accuse me of being part of the conspiracy.

16. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

It’s true. I’ve always found it amazing how rare even just basic competence is. It stratifies even more at the elite level.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  17. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

That's the dumbest pseudo logic ever.
    What you're Saying is, everything you've been taught to believe, you accept as truth and youv'e never actually proven it to be true. You just accept it because tv/media told you and 100 other people agree with you. The second someone says something different, they need something different just because you don't "believe" them?
    ie, you don't Need anything proven till you decide not to "believe" it.
    My examples have proven plenty. You simply choose not to believe those examples.
    You have no actual first hand knowledge of almost everything you think you know.
    You have no proof of anything you believe.
    It's Not a one sided coin as that silly excuse for logic suggests. Just something school taught people to chirp, like parrots, without thinking about it.
    There is no burden. There is only: something exists or it doesnt. Something happened or it didn't. Things do not exist based on whether you know they do or not.

18. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Knowing how good they are has nothing to do with it. I said they make millions regardless of winning or losing. I said things that can be bet on are manipulated to desired outcomes. They know their job is to be as good as they can to entertain. Beyond that, they are powerless.
    If Tennis ends up being that one pure thing, so what? Great! I know the majority of sports are fixed. But again, anyone who thinks something that can be bet on, isn't controlled and manipulated in some fashion, is a fool. When millions/ billions are involved, nothing, absolutely nothing is pure or sacred.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The moon is made of cheese. Let’s just agree to disagree on this.

20. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Man, you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Here — I’m feeling generous and slightly bored. Let’s start over and work from the same set of premises.

You keep talking about “proof.” Define what proof is. So we can both hold to the same standard. Does it need to be externally verifiable? Based on rules of formal logic? What’s the standard you want to use?

Because right now, you’re all over the place. You keep saying you’ve “proven” things and keep discounting what others say is proven while holding them to a different standard. What you called “the dumbest pseudo logic ever” is actually a fundamental tenet of most formal logic classes.

So, long story short, tell me how you want to proceed. How can this conversation be productive?

21. HomeoftheJets

Lame backtrack. Why should I believe anything you say when in an area that I have firsthand knowledge in, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about? That was your test and you flunked it. Anyway, I've had my say. Continue trolling TGG until you get banned. Bye.