Censorship

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Hackenberg, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

I've already proven it to you 3 times.
    You have yet to prove to yourself that Kraft actually did anything. Youv'e
    Simply chosen to "believe" media.

2. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

You know what the amazing thing is? What's being lost in all of this? I'm entirely on your side. I'm one of you (a sports fan)
    If sports were let to be played out naturally, the Jets and many more teams would have won one by now. There would be no two decade dynasties by a QB that can barely run a 6.0 forty in his 20s.
    The league wouldn't be able to rely on a pretty faced QB to last 10 years to endorse products. The hot QB would be someone completely different every one or 2 years.
    Some if you have seen it and you actually ignore your logical mind. You've
    Seen a guy in college or a back up in the pros. You know he's better then the starters. Youv'e seen play after play on youtube. .yet he never started or never even made the pros. Why is some guy who appears to barely throw 10 yrds at a time..why does he have a 10 year career?
    Among other reasons..one is the guy who sucks agreed to suck for money. He knows his job. Thats,why most guys only last 2 or 3 years, if even that. They are labeled "uncoachable" = not willing to do exactly as told.

If the sport were real, hardly any games would be decided on the last drive or two. They'd' be over in the 3rd qtr.. there would be more fumbles, more 3 point field goals in a final score. You've simply chosen to buy a dramatic fantasy that they provided for you. I'm' not trolling you. The league is. The elite wealthy are.

You keep excusing bad calls and front office confusion. If someone is really trying to win, they don't do things that stupid.
    It's that simple.

When you see a guy hit another guy in the helmet that everyone saw and nothing is called. It's not a mistake. It's simply an in your face, straight up "lie".
    I'm not the one lying to you.
    Im not trolling. It's simply passion for truth and the courage to express it.
    One day your wisdom will manifest and you'll know exactly what I mean

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I kind of like the theory the jets have been so bad for so long isn't because they really suck at football.

Hackenberg likes this.
  4. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

the nfl only hires the best of the best.. but the same team keeps winning for 20 years? bullshit.
    the nfl is a copy cat league? its hard to repeat? they keep feeding you these stupid pseudo logic cliches and then walk all over them.
    you say you want proof and so I tell you, thinking for yourself is the proof.
    example: plenty of coaches have worked under Belichick and his so called system.They worked for him/with him. they then become head coaches or assistants at other teams.
    YET THEY STILL CANT BEAT HIM FOR 20 YEARS? bullshit! how the fuck hard can it be to figure out passes to the tight end in the flat or over the middle?
    lol theres nothing brilliant or genius about it.

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Yep, everyone wants to troll these days but some just aren't good at it, especially a one trick pony like Hack. At least Soxxx and Barcs had a few different tangents to go off on.

FJF likes this.
  6. The Waterboy

Give you an example, show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate of shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.

7. Dierking

Um, I'm no scientist mind you, but I'm fairly certain this is not proof.

8. Dierking

You eat a lot of acid, Waterboy? Back in the hippy days?

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I must have been watching that at the same time as you yesterday morning. The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.

Skull and Bones is working overtime today. Somehow, Lamelo Ball's new chest tattoo made it into my B/R Jets feed. Illuminati confirmed.

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

What about tennis where Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic win everything?

11. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

12. The Waterboy

When I sold off all my DVDs Repo Man was 1 of about 10 I kept to go with Blazing Saddles, Clerks and a few others. Hackenberg does kind of remind me of Miller.
    I think LaMelo needs to buy a chest to go with the new chest tattoo he got.

13. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Fluoride in the water maaaaaaan

14. Faux machine

So this entire argument is the scene from the xfiles where the cigarette smoking man decides the Bills won’t win the super bowl?

15. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Anything, absolutely everything involving millions/billions is rigged in some fashion.
    Anything that can be put on tv to millions and command an emotional response.

16. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Also known as circumstantial evidence. We've been taught to think we need an authority figure to tell us if something is real or true. Proof, truth, fact.. are just words You've been taught to kneel down to.

17. Faux machine

18. Faux machine

19. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

@Fauxmachine

Icke is of questionable origin. I don't pay attention to him.

20. Faux machine

So you’re saying he’s a lizard too?