Carl Lawson Update

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NOVAJET, Apr 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I agree wholeheartedly. So onto Lawson...he's not that good. ;)

(Serious take on Lawson, he was never a Pro-Bowl caliber player, but he looked like he was on track to become one before he got hurt. So best case is he finally realizes his potential and stays healthy, but the odds of both those things happening aren't that great.)

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I wish I could remember what I did to prompt this PM from him:

"What a pathetic piece of shit you are. Your IQ is clearly displayed by your avatar with the insane character. You are a blight on the human race. You've added nothing to this board in the 2-3 years I've been here, and are obviously a moron. Go fuck yourself, loser."

September 13, 2017

MoWilkBeast, JackBower, joe and 5 others like this.
  3. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

"A day that will live in infamy...."

Ralebird likes this.
  4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that I never got an angry PM from NC.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"You have always been dogshit. Always will be. It's funny that if my posts are so bad that so many posters here like and agree with my posts. Your problem is that you're too fucking stupid and twisted to understand anything intelligent.

Typical of your loser, bully mentality. You got nothing. You know you're a loser and a dumbass. I hope you pull your act on the wrong guy in person and meet your violent end one day soon. The world will be better without you. You're scum. A lowlife piece of shit who is miserable and who tries to make others miserable so you won't be alone and afraid. The problem is that you're definitely too much of a pussy to ever talk to anyone like that in person. You know you'd get your ass handed to you, if not wind up in the ER."

June 16 2016

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay guys. Looks like this thread served its shelf life. Let's discuss Carl Lawson in another thread once Mandatary Mini Camp starts in 10 days or so.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.