CAN'T WAIT- Week 16: The New England Patriots at the New York Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JStokes, Dec 19, 2015.

1. vokab206

vokab206 Well-Known Member

Begningo just had an orgasm on air.

2. Carl Spacklers Grass

WFAN just played the Patriots home radio broadcast of Decker's game-winning grab. After 20 seconds of bitter silence after the catch, Pats radio guy Scott Zolak says "wow, the Jets are reacting like they just won the Super Bowl. I guess that's what happens when you don't make the playoffs for a while"

Hey Scott Zolak. EFF OFF!

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  3. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

You'd think Pats fans and apparently broadcasters would be thrilled with their success. Instead, I've never seen an organization and it's fans get so completely butthurt over every loss.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  4. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

It's gonna be delicious when they're back to being a normal NFL franchise and have to find a way to cope with 9 and 10 loss seasons once in a while. My guess is that 50% of them will pick new teams and 50% will spontaneously combust.

KWJetsFan likes this.
  5. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I agree. I remember when they were irrelevant forever. I can't remember coming across a single Pats fan back then. My guess is most "fans" will jump ship.

6. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I know I'm late to the party but that's because I just got home. Flew down to see the game and my flight Friday night was cancelled so I just got home today. That part sucked but it was totally worth it to be there live for that game (my first at Metlife). Had a blast, result was great. Seemed like the building had pretty good energy for most of the game too which was nice. I think the crowd noise forced the pats to take a few timeouts as well so that was an added bonus.

Anyway, I didn't want to read through the last few pages but I'm sure everyone was as pumped as I was and glad we've still got a pretty good shot at making that last wildcard spot.

P.S. The Pats fans were super butthurt at the game too