Canceling My Season Ticket and Giving Up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Joe Willie White Shoes, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

We're gonna have to shut up and swallow this

2. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Outstanding observations.

+1

3. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

This is why you should not live vicariously through sports.

4. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Heh!

Exactly.

Imo, the winter's more than half over, and I hate the winter, days are getting longer, St. Pat's Day is coming up and I've got relatives coming into town for what should be a huge might even make the papers party, and spring and summer this year can't possibly be as bad as last year. There's much to look forward to.

I look forward to coming here in the off season to talk about usual off season crap. And I am not particularly hopeful about this coming season. But the woe is me I am a Jet Fan have pity on me stuff is kind of pointless and boring.

5. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Don't you have a Pats Fan board you can go play on or have you been banned from all of them?

6. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

....don't let the door hit ya in the pussy on the way out

7. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

The OP was dripping with sarcasm if anyone didn't pick that up then IDK what to say.

LOL, it's so true.

\as I put on Hotel California.

8. joeklecko

joeklecko New Member

I of course know that you're being sarcastic. I haven't even read the other responses in the thread yet. That said, in some ways you HAVE wasted 46 years of your life being a Jets fan, just as I have wasted 58 of my own. In many ways this franchise sucks, and unfortunately will probably continue to suck. There is reason for some hope, but unless Woody, Tanny and Rex wake up, that hope will quickly evaporate and the franchise will totally be starting over again. Woody is Leon Hess Part 2. That isn't good.

As for opera, I think you'll be disappointed there. ;-) The art form isn't what it was 30-40 years ago. There is a LOT of bad singing out there, basically due to the fact that like every other business, who makes it to the top or whom even gets opportunities has degenerated into politics rather than talent.

9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

u guys are ridicolous ,for the last previous two years we were one game away from it all and the Giants missed the playoffs,big deal do you think Giants fans weren't mad the last two previous years?We will be back in the playoffs next year and will see what happens then.And by the way The Jets won the first Superbowl for NY and will win it again someday the question for 50 years has been when?

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Deep Space Nine is streaming now. Klingon Operas are the best. They have all that loud noise plus lots of blood and gore, just like the NFL and TGG after a bad day for the Jets. :wink:

11. Endlessly Counting

Mathematically impossible to waste 58 year being a Jet fan:beer:

12. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Shit Willie.....that was funnier than any of the fucking commercials yesterday......well, maybe except for the Borat one.....:grin:

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I am gonna give it another year, but ever since last years loss to the Steelers where we did not show up, I have decided I wil never, ever see the Jers win a Super Bowl. Free yourself, don't even dream about it. Go to the game to be with friends and drink and eat and watch live football. T

14. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

So if the Pats won we did not have to spend more to close the gap on them?
    And Tranny, I mean tanny didn't have to earn his salary if the Rats won?
    Like you said... Nonsense

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Another sky is falling thread? Will ya'll old timers give it a rest already? So let me get this straight. After a SUPERBOWL that we were not in, you give up on the Jets completely? Because the Giants won, a team that is built similar to ours? I understand canceling the tickets because it's a rip off, but you are acting like there is no next year and we aren't trying to fix the issues we had. Other people's opinions confirmed that Rex stinks as a coach? Good thing fallacies guide your life. Believe it or not, most fans still support him and Sanchez. It's just the negative emotional attention whores that keep posting these stupid tirades. We went 8-8 with a terrible offensive line, and terrible play design that wasn't adjust to fit our weaknesses on the line. Sanchez threw the 3rd most TDs in the AFC. The only reason you think our team is a laughing stock is because you let all the emotional clowns and terrible NY media dictate your opinion. 8-8 is better than a lot of other teams. The Giants were 9-7 and just won the superbowl. That's a difference of ONE GAME. Stop over reacting to everything that ever happens with the Jets. I'm hyped about next year and you should be as well.

16. Endlessly Counting

Another fish swallows the bait

17. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Lol at people who think he's serious

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yeah, really. And the sarcasm was not particularly veiled. It was like a 6 on a scale of 1-10.

19. Barcs

Barcs Banned

So he's actually a Pats fan? That wouldn't surprise me. Sorry I didn't read the whole thing after hearing the first bunch of unfounded nonsense that's been posted here over and over and over again. I guess if threads like these didn't pop up every few days I'd be quicker to dismiss the sarcasm.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Most fans cling to next year like Linus clings to his blanket. You're acting like they haven't been trying to fix this mess for 43 years now.

Fan delusion is the Mothers Milk of the NFL cash cow.