Can we be the Team that is Wrongly Overlooked?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JJBagoose, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

The VERY LAST TEAM ON THE PLANET that NE wants to face on Sunday is the stinking, coach robbing, player tampering, Gillette Stadium Thugs NY Football J-E-T-S. Not because they don't think they can beat us, but because NE can't STAND to even THINK about a loss. Not to the Jets. NE would rather lose to ANYONE ELSE but the Fn Jets.

No player on NE wants to be "the man who screwed up and caused the Pats to lose to the hated Jets".

To a man, NE will be playing NOT TO LOSE. Which means, of course, they will.

2. Force

Force New Member

Darren Woodson just picked the Pats to win by at least 28. Said the game was gonna be a blow out.:mad:

3. york61

york61 Well-Known Member

I have to admit, I am very worried. I would have rather faced Indy. You never want to wake the sleeping giant. We have to give props to brady who has been terrific in the playoffs. My gut is telling me that they are going to go for the kill in the first quarter and if they are ahead by 2 TDs by half, lets fac it, with Chad's arm we just won't win. If we can hold our own in the first half, we have a shot.