Call of Duty 5

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

nottrying to be an ass but just don't play it then. certain games aren't for certain people. gears of war 2 is like that for me. most people love it. i dont enjoy it very much. i just dont play it.

2. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

I just got it on the 29th. I don't think its much of a camping game at all, which is good. I hate campers, although they're ridiculously easy to kill.

I can tell you and me, Scik, are two different style players. But I basically agree with that above list... Minus #2 and 3 (ive never lasted more than 10 seconds in a tank lol)

My main setup is:
    Thompson with the aperture.... My lone complaint is the gun runs out of ammo by the time I reach 5-7 kill streaks. I've been debating switching guns though.

Bouncing Bettys - it works.

Juggernaut.. listen, I hate people who used in COD4. I never did. But its in the game. And it helps. Is it bitch? Maybe. But i hate being sniped and it gives me that extra chance to get away.

Martyrdom...right now, something i never used in COD4.

I've been considering using the BAR. not sure yet though.. I also use stopping power on occasion.

When I played COD4. Only guns I used were M16 and the Shotty. This game, no success with shotty.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Once you learn how to use a tank, and avoid other tanks, its ridiculous. Ive had 20 kill streaks in them. Its pretty easy to kick ass in a tank, just give it time. Its a great weapon in Downfall.

Im guessing you are still pretty low in your level, give it time. The Thompson has a shit load of kick, which makes it difficult to aim. I know you arent there, but you will eventually unlock better sub machineguns and a rifle called the STG-44 which shoots like a sub. It will make a world of a difference.

4. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Kept playing with this kid earlier. he kept using the glitch to get under the map.. Fucking pissed me off. I hope they get that shit fixed soon.

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

you must be talking about castle? That level is sick, but that damn glitch is weak.

6. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Sick level, but he was doing it on Round House.

7. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Whaaaat? Now you can get inside the level in Roundhouse too? Thats bullshit.

8. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

You can on 360. Not sure about PS3.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

yeah roundhouse glitch is in the trainyard i usually get a tank to start the game and drive over there. you will see like 3 guys jumping against the wall trying to glitch almost everytime. easy kills.