C-H-A-D-Chad, Chad, Chad!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PhinPhan1227, Dec 28, 2008.

1. NewanderRaidersFan

NewanderRaidersFan New Member

Your crazy, the phins snuck into the Playoffs behind a crazy wildcat scheme, Chad looked decent only because of that scheme, Chad has a lip noodle arm, you'll see people will figure out your retarded college offense and you'll be back at the bottom again.

Brett Farve is the best thing that ever happened to the Jets, they are a respectable team because of him. You god damn Jets fans should be ashamed of yourselves, he is what made your franchise a NFL team again, I wish the Raiders could have him.

2. melikon

melikon New Member

The King in the North!!
    The King in the North!!!
    The King in the North!!!!

3. boomer

boomer Active Member

Congrats. Your team had heart (and good coaching), ours didn't. That's what it basically came down to.

4. BLITZKRIEG

BLITZKRIEG New Member

They're cheaters, and I don't know how anyone who follows proffesional sports could have any respect the New England Patriots organization / players / or fanbase. Only an idiot would have any respect for cheaters...

And on the flip side, the Jets allowed themselves to be beaten up by those same teams....

That's called football. We can't control what other teams do in regards to occuring injuries, or outside factors that weaken them during any given week. You just have to line-up, and play whoever you have to face....

That's pointless now though isn't it??....

The Texans have a very solid football program, and in regards to RB S. Slaton, he was a very big contributor in that win against us in Houston. He may not have been as well recognized in terms of "monster" status at the time, but he was still a very productive runningback....

Indeed, we shall see. Personally, I'm not worried about it.....

Porter has had an incredible season, and for anyone to question "where was he towards the end", is just laughable....

He's been around, but he's still getting it done. He played healthy most of the season, and was a major contributor in stuffing the run on our DL this year. Until he's showing significant signs of dropping in production, why bother worrying about it....

Besides, the Phinz are going to attract some major off-season attention during the FA period. Add another couple of solid drafts' to the mix, and we're set in my opinion....

It's strange how a defense that crummy would be capable of winning 9 of their last 10 games. Must have been due to the lack of turnovers they created this year....

It seemed pretty stout to me this year. Pennington certainly didn't have any complaints about protection. As for our running game, we're still experimenting. The wildcat has been a major boost on offense, and it's been our bread / butter when sustaining drives all season long. ...

I see the entire NFL has attempted to copy / use it as well. The only difference is that those team don't have Ronnie / Ricky exectuing it, follow??.....

I'm not even going to comment on the Fasano / only WR statement. You've obviously been grasping for straws in these attempts to belittle what the 2008 Miami Dolphins have accomplished, and it's also obvious that your case holds no water to back it up. Good job...

Yeah, who cares or needs that?? Those are only two key offensive positions....

Too late, we're already drunk....

So you're saying that if we lose to Baltimore, we'll leave knowing that we were lucky all season long?? I wonder what the Jets fans would give for that feeling right now...lol.

Yeah, and while we're preparing for a playoff game this week, the Patriots will be re-confirming their tee times at the local country clubs....

Nobody is saying that we'll be happy if the Dolphins lose on Sunday, we're saying that we'll be happy / satisfied with our season as a whole. There are really no letdown areas for us from here on out, and it's because this team has highly exceeded all of it's pre-season expectations....

No matter the outcome on Sunday, I think it's safe to say that all Dolphins fans worldwide will be extremely content with the 2008 season the Dolphins have put together. You can try to downplay it all you want, but we're the best football team in the AFC East. Unlike your baseless / mindless / pointless rants, we actually have the proof to confirm it....

Oh by the way, good luck with your coaching search / rebuild....:lol:

IN TUNA WE TRUST!!!!

5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Congrats. I do think that the ravens are going to kill the Dolphins next week. I also think that the Dolphins won't be nearly as succesful next year. But despite the easy schedule,at least the Dolphins beat the easy teams unlike the jets. And Chad was a better QB than Favre in 08.

6. Den54

Den54 New Member

Preach it Brother BLITZKRIEG!!!!