Buying Jets Ticket off Ebay...Getting Screwed?!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by HOI, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

put his name out there.. who cares.. if no one puts his name out there, these type of stuff dont get resolved.. he was willing to steal 400 bucks from you.. hard earned money, he was taking it, and u dont want to put his name out there?

2. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Keep us updated. I'm curious to see what he's going to say if/when he next contacts you. I still say this could be a legitament mix-up. No con-man with half a brain would provide so much accurate personal information about themself.

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

I agree it was a mix up to an extent. My theory is that he was selling the tickets that are provided to him via his company for clients. Either someone else at his job took the tickets or due to the economy his company decided to cut back and not put up the $$ for the tickets this year. Again its just my theory...who knows.

Whatever happened he should have just been a man and told me the truth instead of making up a horse shit story.

I'll post anymore updates that come along. My guess is I'll hear from him soon after his bank calls him and tells him he owes Mastercard $400.

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Damn at least you got your money back man

5. jetbo

jetbo Member

jets/pats

What kind of seats were they?????

6. HOI

HOI Active Member

4 tickets...They were section 315 Row 14. Not sure of the seat numbers though.

7. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Can you go on his ebay profile and give him a negative rating? Or do you actually have to complete a transaction?

8. HOI

HOI Active Member

Its been longer than 90 days since the transaction so I cant leave feedback. The transaction was completed back in April. He sent me a letter saying he would send the tickets at the end of July.

Thats what pisses me off, cause now this guy can do this again to someone and I cant even leave a warning. I could post his screen name for Ebay but as soon as people on Ebay get some negative shit on their record they just create a new screen name. He mentioned "the other guy" so there is obv. some other guy out there going through the same shit.

9. HOI

HOI Active Member

Now that its all settled through my credit card co.

The guys ebay screen name is - nflfan2439

And his first name is Elliot.

STAY AWAY!!!

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

I never buy tickets in advance on ebay. When it's more than 90 days it's a disaster from other friends experiences.

11. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

most honest sellers won`t sell something they don`t have in their possession. This goes for tickets too. I sell my tickets on eBay and I have many repeat buyers. Good standing means good business.

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

If you know the seat numbers rat him out to Jets so he may lose his season tickets.