Buffalo Bills training camp report

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, Aug 1, 2013.

1. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Has Mario Williams been coaxed to take the .44 magnum out of his mouth yet? Can't blame him, he lives in Detroit East

2. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Well Geno Smith is amazing and the next coming of Joe Namath. Clyde Gates is the greatest reciever since Wesley Walker and Chris Ivory is the next Curtis Martin.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2

3. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with a little obnoxious speech. He has high expectations. Unfortunately those expectations are going to be shattered...just like every other year. He shouldn't be banned for them, though.

4. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Why do people even respond to this clown?

5. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

lol its pretty fuckin funny how every offseason bills fans have the best team ever. actually no its really fucking annoying, i post on another message board that is not a sports board but for some reason it is filled with bills fans and the only times nfl gets discussed on there it just becomes a big circle jerk of bills fans trying to make fun of the jets or something

its ridiculous considering we were one of the best teams in the league 2 years ago and the bills havent been relevant since the 90s.

also, looking at those clips, ouch. qbs look like shit, and thats not just me being a dick. at this point its almost sad how a team can get it so wrong so much of the time. hell even this new coach seems to be breaking apart at the seams from the high-pressure buffalo market...

good luck with that one...

6. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Stevie Johnson injured, helped off the field

7. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Just a pulled hamstring. They will probably sit him till the last preseason game so it can heal properly. Sucks for now though, wanted him to get in as many reps with Manuel as possible.

8. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Looks like it's destined for EJ to be the starter now. Kolb went down with a knee injury after slipping on a wet mat this morning in practice.

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

This is satire, right? That's way funnier than Sanchez mishandling a bad snap.

10. Toronto's Biggest

Toronto's Biggest Active Member

Your corners look like trash

11. NFL

NFL Active Member

How can a Bills fan feel bad for any other franchises fan base?

12. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Seriously guys. How CAN the Jets beat the Bills in week 3? I mean, just how could it happen?

:lol:

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Haha, you quiff, you'd whiff.

14. Buffalo79

Buffalo79 Banned

Lol

stevepokal :
    lol its pretty fuckin funny how every offseason bills fans have the best team ever. actually no its really fucking annoying, i post on another message board that is not a sports board but for some reason it is filled with bills fans and the only times nfl gets discussed on there it just becomes a big circle jerk of bills fans trying to make fun of the jets or something

its ridiculous considering we were one of the best teams in the league 2 years ago and the bills havent been relevant since the 90s.

also, looking at those clips, ouch. qbs look like shit, and thats not just me being a dick. at this point its almost sad how a team can get it so wrong so much of the time. hell even this new coach seems to be breaking apart at the seams from the high-pressure buffalo market...

Hey stevepokal you weren't one of the best teams 2 years ago you guys were 8-8 plus why did you say when you look at clips we look like crap when going back to mini camp you're QB was stinking up the joint!.

I don't know where you get our new coach is breaking apart at the seems what the heck are you talking about think before you speak when Rex Ryan's job is on the line LOL.

When did i say or other buffalo fans say every year that we have the best team ever anyway's sit back and injoy last place because that's we're you guys are going to be !.

15. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Buffalo Bills Training Camp Report:

"It's another boring year in Buffalo. Nobody cares including the media :up:"

16. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

So, am I gonna have to renew my passport to go up north to see Buffalo Bills games now?

17. Buffalo79

Buffalo79 Banned

They signed a new 10-year lease agreement as if you didn't know so the team isn't going anywhere plus we're talking about a new stadium in the future.

18. tank75

tank75 Well-Known Member

yeh meant to say 3, you know, when the jets were touchdown away from the superbowl, a year after making it just as far... tell me again, when was the last time the bills made the playoffs?

oh and before you even begin digging through the pages of your old history textbook for a time the bills werent a laughing stock, remember that rex ryan has 2 years left on his contract and a new gm that is rebuilding the team around him to better fit his vision of how the team should run. but yeh, hes on the hot seat, i mean espn and the rest of the idiots need something to 'report' and real work is just too hard.

but i dgress, because one of the other great moments of hilarity to be enjoyed is when the bills fans try to rescind their shit talk when people remind them of just how terrible their team really has been compared to everyone else.

:rofl2::buffaloblows:

19. allan1

allan1 Active Member

indeed. No wonder even Sanchez torched them in week 1 last year

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Jeaux would make it to at least 6 Raiders losses before he'd disappear.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person, though.