Bryce Hall on the trade block

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BleedJetsGreen1981, Oct 17, 2022.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I think it is a shame, he was one of the better players last year in amongst a sea of shit, then we bring in two CB's and he is surplus to requirements or scheme fit?
    I would say he is the best back up CB we could have but an unhappy player isn't a good player at the end of the day and in the NFL it matters not if you are the back up and come in and play well, you are always demoted back to back up when the #1's return.

Hall was projected to be a late 1st or early second but his injury sent him into our hands, his play warrants a decent trade pick imo, minimum of a 2nd

IIMeanDeanII likes this.
  2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

You trade him for the asset(s) and the credibility. He should be playing in this league. Jets would be doing him a huge favor getting him into a spot where he can play. Other players notice that,makes the Jets a desired destination .

3. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

If I'm reading this correctly, he's been inactive every week this year. I have no problem with Douglas seeing whats out there. Who knows, maybe they can get a 3rd rounder or something?

He's clearly last on their CB depth chart. If you have no intention of playing him, may as well move him.

4. AndyDrums

AndyDrums Well-Known Member

We as Jet fans should remember more than anyone how bad injuries are in this league. Don't trade anyone! We are finally winninng. Guys will go down, there are 11 more games to play. Moving guys for the sake of moving guys for future picks is not a wide move at this minute. We lost the next 6 games then fine, trade everyone, but not at 4-2.

ouchy likes this.
  5. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I read yesterday that we were the 3rd healthiest team in the league. We cant let that go to our head and forget how quickly things can change.

Mims on the other hand is a wasted roster spot and should be shopped. I'm sure there are teams that would grab him.

6. wewantsapp

wewantsapp Well-Known Member

I feel the same. As a 5th round steal, - he was 1 of the few picks we were able to hang our hat on for the 2020 NFL Draft (which is getting worse & worse BTW).

K'OB likes this.
  7. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Good, lets give JD credit for the pick, and more credit if we get a 4th rounder for him.