Brodie Croyle

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by lebojets, Apr 13, 2006.

1. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

He does have good arm strength but he is not an accurate passer and he does not make good decisions under fire. That's really bad news considering that the Jets offensive line is shaping up to be downright miserable.

2. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

The posters who want one of the big 3 QB's are so passionate in there opinion. Gotta give them that. I used to get real focused on particular players before draft day. Let's see, Blair Thomas and Keshawn to name a few. You are destined for disappointment. If they don't pick your player you'll feel let down and once the season starts, that player won't be the Savior you were dreaming of.

Have a healthier attitude. It's fun debating the draft and who we think the Jets will and should pick, but keep an open mind.

That said, if the Jets don't take Mario Williams I'll kill myself.:mad:

3. Hazardous Waters

[​IMG]

Ah...I see what you mean.

4. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

6. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

Erik Meyer

7. hotcoles87123

hotcoles87123 Banned

Good post-- how can someone say croyle has no arm?? Remember the game against Florida? I do, I lost a bunch of money on it... he threw bombs to Prothro all game. He looked amazing! That said-- trade down, and get me Cutler or Justice unless leinart is there at 4.

8. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

9. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

# Jets to take final look at QBs… There seems to be something of a growing consensus around the NFL that the Jets may be leaning toward passing on a QB with the 4th pick at the 2006 draft. Certainly it is looking less and less likely that the Jets are seriously contemplating attempting to move up in order to grab the QB of their choice. That said, it also appears that the Jets have not ruled out anything at this time; indeed, they will be taking one last look at each of the top three QBs in the next week. The Jets work out Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler on Sunday, while it will be USC's Matt Leinart on Tuesday and Texas' Vince Young next Thursday.

10. lebojets

lebojets New Member

They are smart they are covering all there bases. Its more a profile and personality check now . I am sure they have studied more game tape then you can handle. At this point is lets see if we can work with any of these kids . That of course is just in case they change there minds about a QB in the 1st rd. They will not pick any of these 3 and will grab Croyle in the 3rd.

11. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

you dont even know if croyle maks it to round 3. i is the 4th highest qb on most draft rankings i seens. its between croyle and Tarvaris Jackson( who is stock is supposably risen alot) and Charlie Whitehurst as the 4th qb off the board.

12. lebojets

lebojets New Member

Of course not but if you look at the value and rating charts he should be there when they pick in the 3rd unless somebody pulls the trigger earlier.