BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

LOL

2. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

If you dont like the Constitution or how America is then you can GTFO

dawinner127 likes this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

MS

Thanks for the long write up. I will read this later of course. I see Dierking and Stokes also has responded. Now the most important thing is this. I am up and it is 6:10 AM

Need to go and see how my precious hot Priscilla is doing. :)

dawinner127 likes this.
  4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I understand why people are comparing the Constitution to religious texts, though. They are both well-meaning works that ended up being used to manipulate people and control the population.

The difference is that the Constitution was always designed to be that, while the Koran and Bible (and Torah) were based on something other than government, then changed and twisted and sullied by religious men under monetary control of governments to deceive the people that believed in those texts.

The constitution can be amended, and it's articles can be repealed, but it's done in the public eye. Religious texts are changed in private and passed off as "interpretation of The Word."

#624 abyzmul, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Poeman, Brook! and NY Jets68 like this.
  5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The respectful religion thread is the one stickied up above. This discussion is a little above your pay grade.

6. Dierking

America. Land of the free and home of the ignorant.

Wasn't there some study that showed Jets fans were generally more educated than footballs fans in general?

Brook! likes this.
  7. Brook!

MS

You know I like you as my brother but in this one, I agree 100% with Dierking in terms of constitution.Though I would rather him move to North Korea as suggested. :)

8. Dierking

Says the guy in the Netherlands who can't get laid.

9. Brook!

When you have gray hair and over 250 LBS, hot Dutch girls don't even look at you. My heart is broken but you are telling the truth. :(

Poeman likes this.
  10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

"The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. … When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
    Basically Mexicans are druggies, criminals and rapists.

11. Dierking

fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

12. Brook!

Go to Korea already you liberal douchebag. :mad::mad::mad:

13. Dierking

Whenever I visit an historic European city which dates back to the 1300s I always make it a point to spend my time on the internet with a bunch of assholes who root for the Jets.

14. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

His first sentence is the truth though. We always have to solve everyone else's problems. Let's fix our problems first, then help everyone. Why should we take in thousands of people when we have OUR OWN PEOPLE ON THE STREETS?! Let these people in and give them food stamps and housing, meanwhile my aunt and uncle with their 12 year old daughter, who are AMERICANS, can barely afford food and rent for themselves. How the fuck does that make any sense ?!

Please! Someone enlighten me!! This shit is ASSBACKWARDS

15. Brook!

It is raining though. I went out earlier did my shopping and now watching Premier League. And after watching Galatasaray game at 7 PM, I will head out for a night cap at a close Irish bar. What's wrong with that?. Ugh, you and @JStokes . Such snobes, such judgmental. Just because I told Stokes I was drinking Duvel, he insulted me for drinking a beer he could get in New Jersey. When were you going to Korea again? Take Stokes with you.

16. Greenday4537

No one is saying to give them free housing, free food, etc. We are saying let them live in our country instead of forcing them to live in some city where the odds of getting shot/blown up/killed by chemical warfare are really high.

17. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Okay so we let them in. And then what? Let them roam the streets for the rest of their lives? Let them try and find jobs here in a place Where they probably don't even speak the language? Americans can't even find jobs.. What makes you think all these other people will! Since we let them in, we might as well help them if they get sick!! Just take them to the local clinic! As is, a majority of Americans can't afford this country! These people can't afford to live in America. We need to help OUR OWN PEOPLE first.

18. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Only a liar or a hysteric would claim that is racist. Saying Mexicans are druggies, criminals and rapists as a whole would be racist. But all races have criminals, druggies and rapists, and pointing that out in regards to a specific race isn't racist and doesn't even remotely intimate it is a trait about the race as a whole.

Trump made a very specific and narrow argument about a very specific and narrow segment of Mexicans, not Mexicans as a whole. He was talking about the Mexicans coming into our country, not all Mexicans, so it takes an absolute liar or idiot to claim his statement is a broad indictment of Mexicans as a whole.

His statement may be inaccurate in regards to how many of the Mexicans that come over are criminals, druggies and rapists, but it doesn't make it racist.

But once you agree mexican rapists, criminals and druggies exist you can't claim his statement is racist when he didn't make it in regards to Mexicans as a whole. His statement is just as narrow as your agreement with the above.

But you have to be honest, posses logical thinking abilities and not an emotional hysteric to understand that truth. Liberals seem to have a significant problem with those things.

19. Greenday4537

I've heard this since I was a little kid. And yet, no one is trying to do this. We have the Republicans doing everything in their power to try to strip individuals of their human rights. We have the Democrats doing everything in their power to try to strip you of your wallet. And every election, the same people bitching about how we need change vote for one of the major parties.

If you think voting Republican is good for America, you're a fucking moron.
    If you think voting Democrat is good for America, you're a fucking moron.

Eliminate party names at the ballot box. Don't put down who is Democrat, who is Republican, who is Green, who is Libertarian. Don't give people an option to vote entirely one party with a single button. Force people to actually give a shit and put effort into picking a candidate and MAYBE America can change.

20. Dierking

Just busting your fat homely Islamic balls. I know there is nothing interesting to do over there.