BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

PC

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Well, that's not respectful.

_

3. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

It is the PC society, can't say what is true because someone's feelings might get hurt.

Petrozza likes this.
  4. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

a religion of hate it is

5. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Yeah because some Florida hick is a credible source.

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Sounds like a people that would strap bombs to themselves, strap bombs to their children, to blow up innocent civilians.

Seeking glory in the hell they imagine is their heaven.

_

7. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

:) They might not represent the Muslim community but the Muslim community will not do or say anything against them. So, they are as guilty.

The Muslim community has ZERO tolerance towards other religious views. The Muslim community does not assimilate for the most part. The Muslim community has spread crime all over Europe (I am not talking about terrorism). You can continue with your PC liberal BS all you want but facts are facts.

9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

10. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...is-attacks-as-violation-of-human-values-.html

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...rabia-s-top-clerics-condemn-Paris-attack.html

https://www.facebook.com/Muslims-Against-ISIS-1444672609121662/
    Sorry Petrozza you run a great website but these statements are not true. I personally find religion in general to be backwards and intolerant, any religion, and these ISIS extremists are murderous assholes, but you are way WAY overgeneralizing. The Muslim community DOES speak out against them. They DO have tolerance toward others. Where are you going with this? Do you want to start rounding them up in Brooklyn and bombing them in the middle east?

nyjetsmets89 likes this.
  11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

If they had tolerance towards others, they would be allowing infidels to Mecca and the Temple Mount, don't you think? They can say/condemn anything they want but actions speak louder than words.
    Are you going to argue that they don't bring crime to Europe? Theft has become rampant in Germany every since these refugees arrived there. Sweden, the country that always had one of the highest qualities of life in the world, now has the highest rate of rape in Europe. There are the so-called no-go zones in France where non-Muslims are not allowed to enter.
    I never said that I wanted to round them up or bomb. But this crazy liberal immigration policies that let thousands of them in have to stop or we'll be exactly where Europe is now.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  12. nyjetsmets89

Muslims have hated my people and vowed to destroy them for years. But ISIS only represents a warped representation of Islam. It does not stand for the whole community. Should we nuke Syria? We probably should. But we shouldn't outlaw Muslims around the world.

13. nyjetsmets89

I'm just as much against letting these refugees into the country as you are. At least 1 jihadist was a part of the 500 refugees that entered France. How many are we to believe are going to be in the 10,000 that have already made it to New Orleans? We would be fools to let in these refugees because ISIS is exploiting the migration.

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Tell this to Hillary. On the very next day after the Paris attack she said she wanted to bring 65,000 Syrian refugees.

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Muslims countries are using their armies to fight ISIS, Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

Anyone bitching that Muslims are okay with terrorism, don't express distaste in the terrorists, or aren't doing anything are factually wrong and continuing to argue about it is futile. You lose this one.

16. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Of course they are using their armies to fight ISIS and others, they don't want to be overrun by them. Who wants to lose power? No one!
    You're totally missing my point here. Islam has zero tolerance towards other religious or non-religious views. I wasn't even talking about terrorism.

17. Greenday4537

That does not reflect the extreme majority of Muslims.

18. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

It does not? Please, tell me then why anyone can go to Vatican but only Muslims can go to Mecca? Are those policies set by the radical Muslims? If so, then they are the majority.

19. Greenday4537

Are they going to kill you for going to Mecca or just ask you to leave?

20. Greenday4537