BREAKING NEWS: Attacks in Paris, over 120 dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by mute, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

Please lose the hate.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Nobody gives a fuck about your childish, naive or outright untruthful replies.

_

3. Truth4U2

Radical Islamic terrorists, not Islam. Big difference.

Power hungry, hate-filled thugs who use Islam to try to justify their criminal activities. Most of Islam is peaceful. The Prophet Muhammad was all about peace, and the Quran promotes love and peace. The radical terrorists twist it to fit their agenda, just like some people twist parts of the Bible, taken out of context, to justify their criminal activities.

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Wow I was trying to be polite.

5. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Have you read the Koran? Because it's exactly the opposite of what you say. Have you read about Muhammed? Because peaceful is the last word that should be used to describe him.

TNJet likes this.
  6. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

This thread needs more french flags. I was confused that TGG might stand with the terrorists since you're not being showed flags down your throat in here.

7. Truth4U2

Then why are the vast majority of Muslims worldwide peaceful?

I haven't read the whole Quran, no, but I doubt you have either. My understanding from what I've learned about it is that there are small portions that could be construed as tolerating violence in certain circumstances, but not actively promoting it. And I'm pretty sure Muhammad never promoted violence.

8. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Have you read about God? Dude flooded the whole Earth and killed everyone. He's a vengeful mofo.

9. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Well that would be odd considering all the executions, assassinations, and mass killings he ordered, including women and children and that one of his recorded nicknames is "the obliterator". Odd also how the Koran has over a hundred open-ended verses calling for graphic violence against non-Muslims that has fueled Islamic aggression for over a thousand years. Do a google search. I didn't read it all, I didn't read all the New Testament either, but I read enough to get the message.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Sorry I don't want to get into a deep religious discussion so I'm gonna bow out, and I don't have anything against peaceful Muslims I'm just disgustingly sick that everytime there's a terrorist attack people claim how peaceful the koran is and that the terrorist are some crazy radicals that are twisting the faith because that's a giant crock of bullshit.

11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Don't you already have your own thread about religion? So, keep it there. Thank you.

abyzmul and IDFjet like this.
  12. Truth4U2

OK, but at least one other person brought up the assertion that the terrorists in this case were Muslim, so it's a part of the topic of this thread isn't it?

If I post articles about this terrorist attack that includes content on the religious affliliation of the terrorists, is that OK? It's part of the story isn't it?

13. Truth4U2

"In Norway, high Mass was led in Oslo Cathedral by the priest, Elisabeth Thorsen, who called on Christians and Muslims to condemn extremism, which she said had nothing to do with religion, adding that "Islam means peace and Jesus is a prince of peace."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ttacks/ar-BBn1pgK?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=mailsignout

How Muslims around the world condemned the Paris attacks: ‘Terrorism has NO religion’

Muslim groups and countries widely condemned the terror attacks in Paris, and Muslims and supporters around the world took to social media to defend Islam as a nonviolent faith.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...around-the-world-condemned-the-paris-attacks/

14. Truth4U2

I will stop now, but you have to let me respond to a reply directed at me.

But I will obey your directive and post no more in this thread.

15. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

How exactly do you go about vetting these refugees? It's been confirmed one attacker passed through Greece with a Syrian passport but they aren't even sure if the passport was real. France only admitted 500; the US is about to admit 10,000...

Seems like the plan was conducted in Brussels and intelligence isn't even sure of the scope of the operation yet.

16. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

And with Hillary bragging last night in the debate that she wants to accept 65,000 "refugees", life will be getting interesting, to say the least.

17. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

No, thank you.

_

18. nyjetsmets89

Yeah I wasn't a fan of that. I also wasn't a fan of her political correctness saying we are not in a war with radical Islamists. We are and it's never been as clear as it is now.

19. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
    Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."
    Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."
    Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'
    Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
    Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
    Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
    Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."
    Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

20. nyjetsmets89

Can you guys stop with this Muslim hate? These jihadists do not represent the Muslim community as a whole. To believe otherwise is ignorance.