brandon jacobs roasted Rex

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TommyJ, Dec 24, 2011.

1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

when you shoot off you mouth and don't back it up, you get zero respect and don't deserve any either! whining over it just makes one a sore loser.

2. dex13

dex13 New Member

:beer:
    agreed. your allowed to talk after doing the walk.

3. mugachuga

mugachuga New Member

brandon jacobs

I am a NY Giants fans I am going to state that I usually can’t stand it when Brandon Jacobs runs his mouth except in this case. Rex Ryan ran his mouth all week long and that really would not have been bad and a player on NY Giants should not have responded because it was between the coaches and Tom Coughlin gave his reponse to Rex Ryan’s nonsense with “talk is cheap play the game.” However the thing that more than likely got Brandon Jacobs so upset was Rex Ryan having the mural of the NY Giants SuperBowl banners covered with black curtains. Upon seeing it Brandon Jacobs and Lawrence Tynes immediately removed the curtains. Everyone knows that Rex Ryan is a classless loud mouth but now he has let everyone know just how jealous he is.

I for one am very happy about how Rex Ryan ran his mouth all week because it would appear that he has really helped put the chip back on NY Giants shoulder. Thank you very much Rex Ryan for making an idiot of yourself and firing up NY Giants.

It was a great win for Eli Manning, Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz and the rest of NY Giants over NY Jets yesterday at Giants Stadium. The only thing that stopped that game from being a blowout were a few dropped passes by NY Giants recievers and idiotic reversals of fumbles caused by NY Giants defense.

4. gumby74

gumby74 New Member

Us giants fans arent exactly pleased with Jacobs or rolle and the way they talk FYI

5. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

Jacobs is the worst. no player in the NFL talks as much as he does, and does so little to help his team.

yes, the GIANTS won the game brandon jacobs. you didn't do shit, as usual. go celebrate like an idiot after a TD when you're down by 21 (similar to santonio)

6. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

He looks like he took a step back in evolution

7. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

You will notice one common thing about threads started during bad times like this.

They are started by people who have hardly ever contributed or by people who are known to be reactionary.

8. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Jets are the Giants' bitches. Fact. They can talk all the shit they want. Unless the Jets make the playoffs and beat them in the superbowl, they own the Jets for a while.

9. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

This team deserves the shit talking after the game. We deserved it. Merry Christmas.

10. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I think that is a little overboard after that game yesterday when both teams sucked and showed why they are .500 teams. The Giants were a play or two away from losing that game. If I were the Giants and a Giants fan, I would take that win and walk away without crowing about anything.

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

12. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

The Pats fired the first salvos in that 45-3 game showing off. The only bigger hypocrites than the Pats are the Giants. At least the Jets don't whine about other teams talking to them and then turn around and do it snidely.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

^^^ What He Said ^^^

The front page of today's Star Ledger Sports Section has a big photo of Jacobs in Ryan's face saying "Time to shut up, Fat Boy!"

It's about time somebody told him. As a Jets fan, I'm totally humiliated and embarrassed over this, but this was bound to happen.

Maybe.... MAYBE Rex will learn something from this. Time to STFU and let our wins do the talking. Ridiculous already... been saying it for months. This Ryan bullshit has got to stop. Now we're the fucking laughing stock of the NFL and I don't like that very much.

14. Mr. Green Pants

I absolutely despise Jacobs. I live near Albany, usually go to Giants training camp once a summer (it's a work related thing, I swear). :) Of course, in the evening, as the players leave the field, fans flock to the fences/exits for autographs. I'd say about 65% of the players are cool as fuck to the fans, 30% are aloof but not outright rude...and 5% are complete assholes. Every time I've gone, Jacobs has been a raging dickhead. Barely signs, rude as can be when he decides he's done signing.

15. S.Kolber set Joe up!

Where did I say it applied to the Jets, or that I like when the Jets do it? I was the first person to say Holmes was wrong last week. Try reading before running your mouth.

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I don't mind player trash talking us when we do it first. I have a problem with players/teams complain about our trash talk, and then also do it. I also have a problem with the media portraying us as the only team that does it.

Basically I hate the media who try to portray us as the only team that talks, and the players that whine about it, but then do it themselves.

17. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Funny you said that. One thing that I keep thinking about is how we always hear these players telling the media that Rex is the man, and they wouldnt wanna play for anyone else blah blah....

Between our terrible and frequents penalties of late, the fumbling every fuckin punt and KO, balls bouncing off our helmets, missed tackles and everything else that has ruined our season, I ask you. Does this look like a team of guys who would run through a brick wall for their coach? Maybe Rex's praise tactic has finally blown up in his own face and these guys are acting like lazy pieces of shit knowing hteres no hell to catch when they do. Just throwin that out there.

18. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i'm with you JetsUK, I just put this up because I was pissed off at Jacobs, He really doesn't much if anything that is disrespectful, it gets blown up to a point most of the time where it's actually a lie about what he says, i still think he will take the jets farther than he has.

19. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Jacobs career is pretty much over. His contract runs out his year. The giants won't sign him because he sucks and is a major headache who oly plays hard when he wants. Other teams around the league know this and at best he will get picked up as a backup on a 1yr contract somewhere.

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They did. In week 2.