Brady is talking a little too much for me...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TampaJet, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I have more respect for him talking shit now, BEFORE the game.

Peyton "Le BulbHead" Manning on the other hand acts like a bitch and waits til after a game to take shots.
    That's galled FAGGOTRY!!!

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Well I think Tom being the savvy vet he is learned his lesson by laughing of the Giants comments.

lol

3. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Learn to read dude! He wasn't complaining.

TB: How can you not hear it? Of course we hear it. We just go about our business a different way, and a way that has worked for us. Every coach has their style. And we really take on the style of our head coach, who, as you guys know, doesn't say much. So we typically don't say much. And when we do, we get yelled at pretty good. That doesn't seem that's the program the Jets are on. That's the way it is.

I don't see how anyone with 3rd grade level reading comprehension could read that as complaining.

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Such a clown. Why can't he be quiet and let his play do the talking. The Jets have done nothing but show respect to their opponents by letting their play do the talking. Loud-mouthing before the game is a sign of a classless franchise.

5. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Man, I have an epic yarn to spin about the exploits of Garrow! His adventures will take him from kloughhb to kloughhb, showing off his dance moves, lats, and Gucci slacks. Things might even get a little supernatural! I was even considering throwing in a Faustian twist where Garrow sells his soul to Satan for a rap career.

If you've got any clout with the mods over there -- FREE GARROW69! His story MUST be told!