Bowles afraid of team's motivation if he goes with Petty...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The_Darksider, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Bowles is an absolute chicken shit. Take a risk on the kid. Fitz is done and as far as i can see so is Bowles. What a fucking joke.

94Abraham and dogg like this.
  2. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

"best chance to win" where have we heard that one before

dogg likes this.
  4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Well so much for watching this shitty game. Not a chance in hell I will watch Fitzpatrick take another snap. This is nothing more then an agenda to sell more seats next year. If they try and win 7 games or so, they can help sell more tickets.

Fuck you Woody.

BigSnacks54 and dogg like this.
  5. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Bowles has lost control of this team. The inmates are officially running the asylum.

6. BrooklynJet97

BrooklynJet97 Active Member

This isnt even fair. The playoffs are just not happening. Id understand if Bryce went out there and had a Fitzesque 5 int game, but he played a good defense and played like every single First-time starter in the league has ever played. He didnt even do poorly, he was average. What is the Pats threw out Bledsoe, or Seahawks threw out Flynn the next week. No QB has a successful first start game(minus a very select few).

I never root against my team and I havent missed a game since 2003 (Im only 22, so this point is exaggerated) but I really cant be happy for any Fitzpatrick success because it just doesnt matter.

We've already thrown Petty in there, now you take it away? Thats gonna fuck with the kids head. The fucking coaches show that they dont have enough faith in him to throw him out there.

Now is the perfect time, can Petty handle high-pressure games against big time teams? I guess we wont fucking find out this year.

Im just emotionally drained.

7. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Did anybody else catch the question regarding Pats-49ers game? They asked him if he watched Pats game yesterday and he said he doesn't NFL Sunday Ticket so he watched Giants-Bears. This is beyond my comprehension. I am pretty mad for buying the tickets for Pats game well in advance. I should have known better. Time to put them up for sale.

jetsclaps likes this.
  8. 101GangGreen101

I'm starting to think it's more then just wins ... it has to be for PSLs, only an idiot would put Fitz back out there. Bowles and Mac both go to Woody for advice.

Cman68 likes this.
  9. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Fitzpatrick is literally the worst starting QB in the league, and the Jets are out of the playoffs.

You put it all on the line if you are a professional and have integrity no matter who else is on the field. And if you see a player who isn't doing that, you bench them, and make sure they are off the team next year.

10. 101GangGreen101

Lol, what could you possibly learn from the Patriots when they play the 49ers?

11. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

I'm not happy about this, but I'm going to wait until next week before I go nuts. If Petty is not the starter next week (and the rest of the season), I'm going to have some serious issues with management.

GM and coach are both on watch. Owner should be, but that doesn't matter lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Post of the Day winner, right here!

13. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

I think fans would rather see a young quarterback over the poor excuse for a QB we've seen this season. Plus Fitzpatrick trashed the owner, the HC and the OC just a few weeks ago. Something doesn't add up here.

dogg and hwismer like this.
  14. 101GangGreen101

The owner has no idea what he's doing, they could've sold PSLs if they started a young QB and the QB actually did something that showed hope. Trying to win games with Fitzpatrick to get to 8-8 is not the way to sell tickets for the next season. Apparently, this looks to be the case. They are afraid if they trout one of the young guys out there and the young guy sucks, no one will buy tickets next year.

Whatever shit will blow up in his face when we go 4-12 anyway.

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Real profile in courage that Todd Bowles ! I now find myself in the position of not only rooting for an embarrassing loss, but for a "Mo Lewis" as well. This is what its come to

16. BrowningNagle

idk but you could certainly learn more about them then by watching Giants/Bears

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Bowels suffering from clog in his head. I hate how our luck is so bad with coaching...I'd rather have Hue Jackson, at least he is trying every option he has at QB.

18. GreenWhiteandGold

GreenWhiteandGold Well-Known Member

Bowles should be sacked today, there is no excuse for this

19. BrowningNagle

I'm not attending the game Sunday but for those of you who are, feel free to boo the ever loving shit out of this team and this coach.

20. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I don't know 101, maybe to see how they are utilizing Dion Lewis who came back from injury? That's not the point, why did he have to answer that question like that? Say you didn't. Say you will watch the tape during the week in detail. Say, you spent the day with your family. His answer reeks stupidity. Giants-Bears my ass. Fuck Bowles and fuck Giants.

Freddy Mondo likes this.