Bills... Something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Oct 9, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook they are THE BEST football team in New York and it's not hard to root for them at least for me anyways. I have spent a lot of time lately in Buffalo and that team is easy to root for

Brook! likes this.
  2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

It was common knowledge going into that draft that the Jets coveted Austin.

You're very naive if you think blocking the Jets from getting Austin had nothing to do with their trade down in that draft.

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Teams have a hard enough time drafting players they think will be impact players and you think those teams are actually going to make trades to block another team?
    Your posts are just ridiculous.

4. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Silly me for thinking that for all these years.

It was just a coincidence that the lovable Bills threw a wrench in the Jets draft plans that year. It was purely business on their end.

Got it.

What a feel good story these Bills are.

*pukes*

5. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Just saw they are 16.5 favorites over the Fins. They will probably win and I know the Fins are the worst team in the league but 16.5 points to give. That is a big spread for an offensively challenged team like the Bills.

6. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

I've never hated the Bills. Not even when they owned us in the 1980s. I feared them and was sick of them, but I never hated them. I guess it was because Jim Kelly seemed like a nice guy? I wanted them to win when they were in all those Super Bowls.

It doesn't bother me at all to see them doing well. I wish were were up there challenging with them, but I think we will be very soon.

Oh, nearly forgot. Fuck the Pats.

Brook! likes this.
  7. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

While I didn't hate them as much as I hated the Dolphins and Shula, the Raiders and Al Davis, or NE, Belicheat and Brady, I hated them, especially Marv Levy. As far as I'm concerned fuck Buffalo, Miami and NE. I wish they all could go winless every freaking season for the next 30 years.

ukjetsfan likes this.