Bills Safety Hamlin Collapses on field gets CPR

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BleedJetsGreen1981, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I don't know why you're focusing on the CDC and now Covid in regard to the discussion here, I quoted an article written by two cardiologists that speaks to the not uncommon sudden cardiac arrest in young people in general, not just athletes. This was in response to another poster's statement about just two incidents in less than a year being connected by something other than coincidence.

ouchy likes this.
  2. Ralebird

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I don't? Funny but I think I just did. Besides, I noticed how you couldn't refute the posted examples of both the 'left/right in agreement' and instead got indignant about being instructed to put a sock in it.

Your wish is my command Your Majesty:

[​IMG]

4. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Water and oxygen #1 killer of Americans.

5. Ralebird

Your reading comprehension is awful. Why would I get involved in your political take that you spun on your links when I had previously stated I would not address the political issue raised earlier? The topic remains that of sudden cardiac arrest in young people. Try to keep up.

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Sorry, wrong again. . You originally posted--and I quote:

"The rest of your post appears to be of a political nature so I will not address it other than to say..."

..and you then continued to "not address" it. . In other words, even after claiming to not address it you couldn't help yourself and instead continued with some "other than to say" chest-puffing pontificating. . Me, acutely aware of your uncontrollable penchant to preach took it as an opportunity to A. correct you and B. to engage in some cheap laughs knowing that you would rise to the occasion, react, and them launch yet another "I'm the smartest kid in the room!" type salvo.

"hey joe, I wanna dance"
    "sure Raley, go for it lil' guy!"

[​IMG]

7. Ralebird

Another typical lame Joe move of selectively editing someone's post rather than put the whole thing out there for all to see. You're a fraud! I did not address the political nature of the post. What I did was point out that the CDC related claims made were not supported in the slightest. None of your stupid pictures or enlarged, colored fonts do anything to change that. Your reading comprehension has not improved, nor has your penchant for off-topic nonsense. Why bother?

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You blind Willis? . Be quiet.

[​IMG]

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I'm not selectively editing, I QUOTED YOUR POST VERBATIM. . VERBATIM.

And as for "selectively editing" you move the proverbial goalpost more than a Buffalo gale in December . <--- Now THAT was lame. See, I can call myself out on something.....moreover I don't change like a flipped switch schizophrenic. . You're so flippant...

[​IMG]

10. Ralebird

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

^^^ RaleBird, looking at the above you appear to be having trouble posting something visually reflecting your thoughts... .

Were you trying to convey a thought or even a harangue? . If so please restructure your post then hit "post reply."

Try again . RaleBird

[​IMG]

12. Ralebird

Thank you for pointing out the formatting error; my response was there, but in the wrong place. Here it is again:

ver·ba·tim
    adverb
    1. in exactly the same words as were used originally.
      "subjects were instructed to recall the passage verbatim"
    We can now add "bald-faced liar" to the description of Joe. He claims to have quoted me "verbatim" but has not only edited the quote but claims I addressed a topic I did not.

And he also added some more stupid little pictures and has yet to address the topic of the thread. Why bother, Joe? Still trying to be the biggest wiseass in your middle school?

13. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

They start chugging Monster and Red Bull in middle school....

ouchy and abyzmul like this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I love a good @joe vs. @Ralebird duel.

I always root for the underdog... :rolleyes:

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Adding this idea that maybe letting a virus we knew so little about rip through our schools and on college campuses wasn't such a brilliant idea

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

As for my "bald face" I do not have a beard (much too handsome for one) and I'm as much a liar as you. are a level-headed, introspective mensch.

I will once again quote you VERBATIM:

^ There it is in black & white my obtuse, self-absorbed little dullard. You clearly stated that you will "not address it" and yet in the very next breath contradict yourself by stating "other than to say" meaning that even when you claim you're going to reserve comment you can't help "saying" something further. At the risk of belaboring the point, "other than to say" more than implies that you (as is your wont) had some something more to say--this after saying you were NOT going to comment, . You obviously can't help nor control yourself which begs the question: . do you have Tourettes?

Seriously, while you may fancy yourself as the real deal, you come off as a 'teal deal' . . : )

[​IMG]

#winning . . . . :cool:

17. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

Commotio Cordis is not common and it has nothing to do with other instances of "sudden" cardiac arrest. This was a specific case with a specific cause that only happens to about 20 people per year in the US.

Ill Will likes this.
  18. Ralebird

I can explain it to you, joe, but I can't understand it for you. Neither can you apparently.

Calling people derogatory names here is a violation; suggesting someone has a medical condition would also be a violation. Repeated off-topic commentary is also inappropriate. You have now posted seven times in this thread without a single reference to the subject of players collapsing on the field. Isn't it time you quit?

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Man you are one angry chick—whew! …bye bye sicko.

20. Ralebird

Just another off topic posting with personal attacks. No redeeming value whatsoever.