Beyond anger....there is emptiness

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DeathByJets, Oct 14, 2007.

1. semperfidelisjetfan

semperfidelisjetfan New Member

Im sure he would be beaten "silly" by your boys...It sounds to me like you are a very angry person...

2. Gator

Gator Active Member

Pats will probably win and Mangini will get booed for sure, but I think you're going a little overboard here, pal. I'm sure he'll be fine safety-wise.

3. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

It's been fun, Suzie. But... not really. Just remember, the above words are your own and they are true.

#63 FlashGordon, Oct 15, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  4. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Good one,

He is a Brady lover.:rofl:

5. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Well, he cost us two games so far out of five.

That's for starters.

6. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

It's times like these that I turn to "The Good Book". It's a hollowed out bible where I keep a flask of Jameson.

7. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Watching the Jets lose used to make me incredibly upset. I'm talking throwing shit, punching the couch, screaming at the top of my lungs mad. Now, I'm just so numb that I just sit there and shake my head. Sometimes I can't even bring myself to watch. Yesterday, I actually turned the channel on that crucial 4th down play. I knew they weren't getting that first down. I just knew it. I am so incredibly poisoned from watching the Jets let me down year after year after year. I just find it so hard to be optimistic when it comes to this team.

8. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

I don’t think I’ve missed ten quarters of Jets football in around 20 years combined – the last two games I haven’t even been able to sit through the second half.

Completely disgusting, un-inspired horrible football. I honestly don’t think I am going to block out my Sundays for this garbage anymore unless something changes.

Mangini is a no talent ass clown hack.

9. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You sound like a real tough guy. Do us a favor and take that tough attitude down to the Bronx and spout it off there. Clown.

10. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You don't have any trophies, you're just some loser that latched onto the Pats so you could somehow attach your own self-worth to a football team. You're truly a guy without trophies.

11. MeanJoeGreen

MeanJoeGreen New Member

It is hard to be angry. I know they were not going to be as good as last year, but this year was uncalled for. Pittiful, and no excitment what so ever.

12. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Stop feeding the troll.

13. Obviously there's some jealousy back.Otherwise you wouldnt be posting on a "Joke" team's web site

Jealous that maybe jet fans are LOYAL unlike you and the rest of your counterparts? Perhaps jealous that our team isnt known for cheating....? ...Or maybe even that before 2001, your team's history was a joke at best?

No matter, all dynasties eventually come to an end. And when it does, Jet fans won't forget the vile scum Patriot fans turned into the second they got a taste of success. Sadly however, by the time we're able to relaliate...you'll already have a new team to latch onto.

14. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

In all honesty, my smack talk was just that, only smack. Take it easy Jet fans, let's get along huh?

Look, you guys have a good coach, he'll take you places, just be patient with him. Right now you're running game is kicking it into gear, looks like Thomas Jones has it going. At this point, I would make a QB change. The kid you have behind Chad looked real good against the Ravens, the time to put him in is now. Forget the smack, in all honesty, you guys have been our biggest division rival and will always be. Truthfully, I see you guys giving us a real good game in Foxboro simply because of the rivalry we have. Good luck this season, just take it one game at a time, you're not out of it yet.

15. Tight

Tight Active Member

I dont know, am I really a Jets fan any more?

In years prior, Ive watched every Jets game win or lose, angry or sad... Expletive after expletive until the last second was done...

Nobody could play music around me talk on thier cell ..even Look at me during the game... After a loss, it was like I was told This is he end of all I know, and my monday and worst case scenario sometime tuesday would be ruined....

Recently Ive found I dont give a flying f***, this past game I got up during halftime and went to TARGET...

Go Jets ?

16. namath4ever

namath4ever Member

I watch every single game and his kickoffs are MUCH better than last year, sure he missed a FG Sunday but it was into a strong wind, Akers missed 2 into the same wind and end zone. Nooge is the least of our problems, his leg strength is much improved.

17. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

ummmm thats not milk --

anyway while watching I knew 2nd and 1 at the nine and I had no -- and I mean absolutly no confidence that we would score -- and I of course was right -- I know deep down the season is lost and we are playing for pride which sucks 2 weekks into October -- Put Clemens in and I might get excited -- either way I will watch and just sigh with every passing play Chad is in there -- I love the guy but this is too painfull to watch --
    OH and our play calling sucks too...

#77 slowmoe57, Oct 16, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007