Beware Jet Fans... Saleh is taking names!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

I root for only 2 pro teams, the Jets and the Mets. So far in 2022 I've suffered 3 strokes, cancer, chemo, and 6 long weeks of exhausting immunotherapy. I have no time for a coaches platitudes or vitriol.
    Just fucking win.

Cman68, ouchy, Jets69 and 4 others like this.
  2. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Damn dude, hope you're well

ouchy likes this.
  3. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Thanks. They keep knocking me down, I keep getting up. There are plenty of people worse off than I am, but I'm a damn Jets fan.

NoodleArm, Cman68, ouchy and 7 others like this.
  4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Why's he making an issue out of a tissue? . It's external noise and an unnecessary, needless distraction. . Concentrate on your team baldy bob.

Way to stay strong - think good thoughts. the best to you

#84 joe, Sep 13, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    Jets69 and Jojo like this.
  5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

So sorry to hear this. Hopes and prayers!

6. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

Ahh yes, the old shoulda, woulda, could of. My statement has nothing to do with Fantasy but you already know that.

Part of this season will fall directly on lunch pals shoulders. He should not have been given that long of a leash. He should have to give back 3/4's of his pay. We all saw it coming but a select few geniuses such as yourself.

The rest of the blame goes to JD and Saleh for not planning on fat ass getting hurt again. I would bet he is well above 400lbs by now.

So forgive me if I don't value your football knowledge and intelligence but Ray Charles could see it....

Centiment and BrowningNagle like this.
  7. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Saleh is all talk and no action. He's losing his shine and will be gone after this season. He has no gameplan for the offense. All Brakes, No Gas.

8. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Not putting you down but I'm SO THANKFUL I'm a Yankees fan. Already root for the Jets/Knicks/Islanders. If you add Mets to that list I'd have jumped off the GW bridge by now.

REVISion likes this.
  9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The next Jet win is for you.

Feel better.

Hemi and Jojo like this.
  10. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

Who cares how hard they've been working, we should feel sorry? Saleh himself said no moral victories. WIN GAMES AND SHUT UP. Like last year pats ran up the score , they cried like babies...STOP THEM, SCORE, WIN GAMES. I personally don't want to hear any empty threats or anymore shit talk from anyone in this organization. STFU, AND WIN GAMES.
    What I saw vs Ravens, was NO MORE than a continuation, of last years folly, enough...WIN, GAMES.

blackssmagic likes this.
  11. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Agreed!

boozer32 likes this.
  12. Centiment

Centiment Well-Known Member

What Saleh needs to do is show his players the Ravens sideline with all the laughing, that maybe could focus their minds where needed. We saw enough of that last year thank you.

boozer32, Jojo and JETFUEL1580 like this.
  13. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Initially, I was a Saleh guy, and perhaps I really wanted to believe in the guy. He's a glorified D Coordinator. Even then, I don't think without that frontline that he had in San Francisco he would be a head coach. Seems like this team just can't get it right hiring a proper head coach. As long as that's the problem, we will never turn the corner. BTW, I'm still on board with Zach Wilson till proven otherwise.

14. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

Two Points:

1) Just by the mere fact that it's even questionable about whether or not Saleh targeted the fans with his comments says volumes about how poorly his comments were formulated and spoken.

2) It seems to be conveniently forgotten by fans who refuse to criticize ANY move this team makes that Saleh's predecessor (and for God's sake, I am NOT defending Adam Gase) managed to accumulate nine wins in 32 games in his first two years with a squad that Saleh himself said was essentially an expansion team roster. With 18 games in the books, Saleh is less than halfway to matching that mark.

Fans are justified to be frustrated with this team and with the head coach.

#94 HackettSuxTNG, Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    Hemi, Ralebird, blackssmagic and 2 others like this.
  15. HackettSuxTNG

I can speak for me, I will let the rest of Jets fans decide of they agree with me or not. I expect Saleh to be honest. And I am not talking about the Zach Wilson injury situation because its plausible that there might have been some strategic reasoning behind this statements. I am talking about when he is speaking directly to fans:

1) Prior to last season, all we heard was "All Gas, No Brakes!" Can you honestly say this team has embodied that motto? Can you think of one play, one executive decision, or one personnel decision that embraced this motto? Does burying Denzel Mims on the practice squad instead of playing him or trading for another player adhere to this? Does playing Joe Flacco over two other younger, more physically dynamic quarterbacks on your roster show a belief in this mentality?

2) Prior to this season, Saleh was seen all throughout training camp wearing shirts that read "Positive Vibes Only". Does complaining about the coverage about the team after a terrible week one loss embrace this? Does speaking so emotionally that fans actually believe they were the target of your ire invoke positive vibes? Do positive vibes cause people to "Take Receipts" when someone says something negative?

When Saleh says one thing, and does another, it's a huge turn off to me as a fan, and makes me have less faith in him as a head coach.

#95 HackettSuxTNG, Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
    Hemi, HomeoftheJets, Ralebird and 4 others like this.
  16. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

A thread full of exactly the sort of responses you'd expect from exactly the people you'd expect to say them.

17. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Thing Is. I can't even really hate.

Jets fans have the right to feel and express whatever they feel at this point. We've been through enough but obviously we have more bullshit to tread through.

So, I get It.

Us Jets fans should show Saleh all the receipts we've accumulated over the years because of this team. He might have a different appreciation for us at that point.

Wins and understanding go a long ways. I understand that for sure.

Hemi, Ralebird, blackssmagic and 2 others like this.
  18. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

If he doesn't want the so called media bugging him, WIN FRIGGIN GAMES. Shut up AND WIN. He has no business running up his mouth about ANYTHING..hes accomplished NOTHING to this point, other than jacking up this team like they are the second coming of NE.
    TALK IS CHEAP, and that talk costs jobs at some point, because once you start its hard to stop.
    Quit while you're ahead Robert. Dont tell us anything...time to SHOW everyone this transformation.

HomeoftheJets and ouchy like this.
  19. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Living well is the best revenge.

Instead of whining about how the fans don't love him a better coach would whip his team amd make us regret ever doubting him.

I can't say that I remember Parcella or Walsh talking this way.

It just makes Saleh look weak and pathetic.

Jojo likes this.
  20. HackettSuxTNG

[​IMG]

James Hasty likes this.