Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ben100014, Sep 15, 2011.

1. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

The flashlights are outragiz! Blind you in broad daylight.

2. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

Multi-player for me is ehhh, IMO it's not even comparable to COD multi-player but I'm a hardcore team deathmatch, search and destroy type guy.

Also how the hell do you back out of the lobby? I couldn't figure it out, I had to just go into the game and quit or either turn off the PS3 entirely.

3. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

I think the team-based multiplayer is fantastic. In these massive maps with all these players, TDM would be a total flaming gay sniper fest.

4. Denny

Denny Active Member

This game rocks. You can find your self away from the battle but the more you play and learn the maps it gets better. This first week was frustrating. Looking forward to better attachments and new weapons to match the competition. Still having some difficulty adjusting my TV to the new lighting conditions. Each map seems to have it's own criteria. There are cons with all games but the pros on this one far outweigh the negative. Having a stinger is so much better than the tracer dart/ rocket combo : )

5. Drew

Drew Active Member

I bought this last night... played it a little bit. Wow. I feel totally immersed in what's going on. Definitely need to adjust to the online. I'm used to run & gunning on COD online. Definitely a huge adjustment.

I can't believe the game is 2 discs. That's ridiculous.

6. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I was lagging really bad. I don't know if any other PS3 people are having the problem or if it's limited to EA on the west coast or vegas. Anyway, in a hardcore game the lag was so bad I wound up team killing some dude with a NYYJetsKnicks or something handle. He got so irate he PMed me "gtfo the game faggot" and for some reason I responded "fuck you tga." Maybe TBJF would've been better.

I hope he posts here. That would be hilarious. If he does, I was lagging dude. When I ran your ass over at the end of the round on the other hand it was in response to your message.

7. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I've been playing a bunch lately and will play some more tonight. If anyone wants to play on PS3- add me NYJets032

8. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

You should ask the Grand Imperial Wizard for a faster internet connection.

9. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I'll happily destroy you in a death match lag or no lag if you like.

#49 RevisOfNazareth, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  10. joolander

joolander New Member

im a search and hardcore tdm guy when it comes to COD too. But these games are completely different. from playing battlefield 3 online i still see that people are adjusting to the fact that u pretty much can't be rambo. its a team game where u need to use ur classes and perks to work together. that being said fuck COD if they release the same game 4 years in a row and were all dumb asses for buying each game and the $15 dlc