Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Nah, i'm watching him baby.... Three weeks ago, I think he got Rex a cup of water before a big 3 and 10 play.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Oh cool, was that before he broke up a pass down the sideline that could have went for a TD? Or maybe when he broke through for a sack?

Or maybe the Denver game where he stuffed the run all day? It's hard to keep track when he has so many good games in a row, ya know? You very clearly don't know what you are talking about. Go root for the Eagles this week, you'll feel better. You can root against all the players you hate.

3. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

That's my linebacker! And I agree totally with you......

#163 Sweet P, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  4. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Bart Scott is a liability week in and week out.

/sarcasm.

6. #28Martin

Hey, you guys want to play pretend, that's fine.... To say he's average is about right. Making superstar money. Hey Mike, how about that Buffalo game where no one knew he played. And he wasn't exactly Dick Butkus on that last Denver drive. I give NO ONE props on that one.

And as far as the go root for the Eagles BS,,, sorry, i'm not gonna pretend that some of their players are something they aren't... I hope Scott has 10 sacks and 20 tackles Sunday,,,,, never gonna happen but that would be awesome....

I mean I think Harris is great,,,, I think Revis is great,,,, I think Mangold is great..... not gonna pretend the average guys like Bart are great,,, not playing that BS game.

7. #28Martin

Nah,, no need for sarcasm on that,,, lot of truth in that.... Last couple weeks he's played well, though. But before that, guy was a no show most of the season. Making Ray Lewis money though.

8. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

No need to be honest and go pointing out the obivious like that. Now your just being cruel. Be wary of arguing with someone who takes the stat sheet or combine numbers as the bible for jugding players.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Do you even know what a Ted Linebacker is? I'm sure you'll Google it, so make sure you change the words because I'll quote the article you ripped it off from if you don't.

10. #28Martin

Hey Harpua,, let me fill ya in on something and come close so you can hear me.... If Bart Scott wasn't Rex's guy and wasn't a salary hit if he wasn't on the team, he would have been cut already... Don't tell anyone else, it can be our secret. But he can't wait,,, so you guys continue to give him all these intangible qualities that don't show up in the sheet, it'll be our little secret.

11. #28Martin

Did you ever play football at any significant level? Stop assuming nonsense about people who know.

12. abyzmul

You don't know. It's obvious. I have played football, and when you ask me for my qualifications, it just means that you are so out of your depth it's pathetic.

But that's been you from day one. Over your head and complaining about things that you don't understand.

13. Gator

Gator Active Member

I don't know if you've been following, but the Ravens D has been playing as well or even better the last three weeks without Ray Lewis. So there's that.....

14. #28Martin

You're the one whose clueless,,, you have no idea how many are just laughing at you,,, no idea who you are talking to.... But you continue to teach me...

SCOTT STINKS,,,, DEAL WITH IT ......

15. #28Martin

They have alot of good players on D. One guy out isn't gonna really hurt them.... Best NT around, best safety around,,, they have very good defensive players.... Ray Lewis is still very very good.

16. abyzmul

Hehe. I can't believe it took me this long to figure out your tell.

Mass amounts of commas and ALL CAPS. Equals fail and misdirection. I don't know who I am talking to. But I know his knowledge of football is at the peewee level.

17. #28Martin

Whatever,,, go attend a Scott fan club meeting.... Sorry, Scott is a disappointment... Attacking someone for pointing that out, is moronic.

18. abyzmul

,,,,,,,,, sure thing, coach.

19. #28Martin

Whatever that means.

20. #28Martin

Can we pretend Hunter is good next? Mulligan also? I mean they're Jets, they have to be good.

Oh, and Conley,, don't forget him.