Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Now this is an excellent take.... I don't get any arguing after reading this. Right on the mark, informative, accurate. Can't do much better then this.

The one thing about Cromartie, he always had that one play, take it to the house in him with San Diego, wish he'd be a little more explosive week to week as a Jet.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Whoa, abyzmul is that quote by 28martin in your sig real? Talk about irony.. man oh man.

3. Sweet P

Sweet P Banned

Wow, it's like watching and listening to two trannys fighting in an alley with the last few posts......Bart Scott still brings it. Period!

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

No. You didn't. You said Scott stinks, then hedged yourself and made bad points. Typical of you.

5. #28Martin

He made about 10 tremendous points in one post.

6. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Very rarely as far as I've noticed. There have been plays he has read and moved outside but the strong majority he is always around the middle.

7. Gator

Gator Active Member

Ehh. This is about a guy making a statement on a player. Player X stinks. All of a sudden from that point on player X steps up his game and is playing really well. Bunch of posters go...Hey look, you were wrong. Anybody that's been watching the Jets knows Scott has stepped it up recently. You can't not see it. OP cools down for a bit, then comes back swinging for the simple reason that he's one of those guys that just can't take being wrong. About anything. Ever. We've seen this a million times here. No biggie. Don't get all upset about it. Remember, in the new and improved TGG we don't flame or get all bent outta shape. I mean, we're talking about whether some linebacker is good or not. So even if we're right and he's wrong, who cares?

GO JETS!!!!!!

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

In his sig, not the post he quoted..

and the irony is that you are perhaps the biggest crybaby, bashing things you don't know about. And you say leave the decisions up to the people who know more.. well don't you think Rex Ryan knows a little more about defense than you??

Oh I take that back actually.. apparently you are the football wizard here with the impeccable football background.

9. DimsAllmighty

DimsAllmighty Well-Known Member

10. #28Martin

I'm not bashing anything. I won't pretend Scott's something he's not... And a couple of ya take it all personal.

11. Tonetime320

Tonetime320 Member

Bart scott defends the run If there is no run there is no point being on the field. He shitstuffed the option all night in that disheartening loss in Denver.I enjoy his passion and aggression. I'm not saying he lives up to all the hype but that's normally the case.