Bart Scott: Welker's 'days in a uniform' are numbered

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 15, 2011.

1. HighFlyingJets

There are two specific players in the league, that you DO NOT wanna see playing with a deep hatred on the football field; Ray Lewis & Bart Scott.

Bart Scott plays angry no matter what, thats a given. He's not known as the 'Mad Backer' for nothing. One thing about Scott, he loves Rex Ryan like a blood brother. He'll put his body and soul on the line for his coach. Scott won't be playing angry tomorrow, he'll be playing with a deep hatred for anything and everything NE.

Wes Welker taking a shot at Rex did more than get Scott pissed the fu*k off, he's really ready to murder someone out there.

Good job little Welker; you just awoke the sleeping giant. Welker better not run a crossing route through the middle of the field, because Bart Scott wasn't just "talking trash" like everyone else... he's seriously trying to have Welker leave the field in an A) body bag, B) stretcher or C) leaving the field without knowing his own damn name.

The Patriots better be ready for a fight, because the Jets are ready for war.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Other than calling you the troll that you almost certainly are, how did I insult you? LMFAO at you telling me to try that at the dolphins site and "see what happens". You're a real piece of work.

3. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Fuck him up Bart!

4. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

...If what you said is correct and all of this is being used as motivation I shudder to think what that uggz wearing jerkoff is going to do to cromartie.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

they may shower you with kindness and cookies over there at the Dolphins' site.

6. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

^^^^
    Not that there should be extra motivation needed for a Divisional Playoff game, but if there's one thing these players will stand up for, it's their coach.
    As a Jets fan though, I will say one thing, we're the last people that should get our panties in a bunch about a couple of comments. The media can pick and choose who exactly they want lionize and demonize. I don't care about any of that.

7. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

Welker is probably gonna cry himself to sleep tonight.

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

:rofl:I highly doubt that.

9. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Well I hope he more sense then some of the Jets fans who seem to think the only way they can win is for the Jets to injure Patriot players.

10. GeshJet

GeshJet Active Member

It's hard to believe you could be a fan of that team and not understand this. There's the cheating. The arrogance of your coach who tried to block Mangini from becoming a head coach and refused to shake his hand when he was one. There's your coach who left the Jets after one day and after taking a million dollars to go to a rival. There's the natural rivalry, and the fact that you've been on top for so long while we've been largely unable to get past you. There's the ridiculous arrogance of the fans, who mirror that of the coach. There's your coach cheating with a married woman just like he cheats in his football. I don't feel like going on. I feel dirty.

11. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

No, it's just the most entertaining way to win.

12. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

And this is how teams lose 45-3. Maybe it will happen again...

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Revis was on Welker in the last game and it did nothing. And once again, the JETS, it appears they are going to waste Revis on Welker.

14. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

The Jets lost 45-3 because they were more interested in trying to injure your players, did they? What a strange recollection you have.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

what the fuck?

I watched Rodney Harrison play dirtier than the bottom of a urinal for years....and now that he's gone...you got Vince "I'll thumb you in the eye" Wilfork taking over for him

"Injuring players" is the first thing Belichick teaches his players.

GTFO with your high and mighty bullshit.

16. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I am glad Bart said that. You dont let some little cocksucker say shit like that about your coach. I hope Bart goes head hunting if that little coward goes over the middle. That will be a fine well spent.

You want to talk shit, be a man and dont try to hide it. But no, the Pats are little sneaky pussies and yet the media thinks they are classy. Enough is enough. There is a reason that most players hate the Pats (including the Jets, Ravens and Steelers).

17. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

No the score was 45-3 because the Patriots wanted to emphasize what a set of blowhards the Jets were. I can't imagine they wouldn't want to do the same and more this week.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

good...and I hope the Jets absorbed every last ounce of that "emphasis".....because you shitheads are going to get it back ten-fold tomorrow afternoon.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Oh really? That's why it was 45-3? C'mon man, you know better.

20. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

That is what tomorrow is all about...